💚ᑢᕼᗩᕵᖶᘿᖇ 5💚

*The Next Day*

Yn's POV
Right now I'm sitting in the living room with this on.

I decided to call my Mama to see if she knew anything that could help London

I decided to call my Mama to see if she knew anything that could help London. She answered quickly which made me smile.

Mona - Hi baby!!!

Me - Hi Mommy... I have a question...

Mona - Go ahead, honey.

Me - You remember Daniel wasn't talking until we were 8... What got him talking???

Mona - Umm... He was a bit of ... A late bloomer... But it was in his own time... We all talked to him and eventually, he talked... Why is something wrong???

Me - My girlfriend stopped talking 2 years ago... Her ex abused her...

Mona - I can come over if you wish

Me - Please!!!

I hear her laughing.

Mona - Okay give me 20 minutes!!!

We hung up and I started looking for London. I found her sitting in the garden with this on.

Me - Baby come to Mommy!!!

She giggled and came running to me. I managed to pick her up. I kissed her cheek gently.

Me - Mommy's Mama is coming to see you baby.

She smiled but tilted her head. I kissed her cheek once again. Right then I felt arms around my waist and a kiss on my neck. I smiled and turned my head to see Jaemin.

Me - Hi Babyboy

He smiled at me.

Jaemin - Hi Mamas

Me - You okay???

Jaemin - Yeah, just wanted a hug

I smiled.

Me - My Mama is coming over... Maybe she can help baby... My twin brother didn't talk until we were 8

He nodded.

Jaemin - Okay hopefully she has an idea...

I nodded rocking London gently. Then I remembered I didn't have panties on. I looked over at Jaemin.

Me - Babyboy... Can you go get me a pair of panties, please.

He smirked.

Jaemin - Since your Mama is coming... Yes but if she wasn't then it would be no...

I laughed.

Me - I don't need them in the house if it wasn't from my Mama...

I kissed him gently as he smiled and went to get me a pair. I rocked London patting her diaper making sure she wasn't we're. I kissed her forehead gently. She smiled at me. Right then Jaemin came back. Since she wouldn't let me put you down he had to put them on me. As he got closer to my thighs he started looking.

Me - Love... You okay???

He nodded smiling at me.

Jaemin - Enjoying the view...

I giggled opening my legs a bit better for him.

Me - Better???

He laughed and nodded before slipping them on up. I covered London's ears.

Me - You want a bit of fun when my Mama leaves or will you be busy???

He smirked.

Jaemin - I can make the time

I nodded kissing him gently just as there was a knock on the door. Jaemin went on to the front door...

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷
End Of POV
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Jaemin's POV
I went on to the door and opened it. I see a woman that looks just like yn. Well more like yn looks just like her. She smiled up at me. She hugged me tightly which made me smile. We went to the living room where yn and London are. London giggled and waved at her. She smiled at both of them.

Mona - Is she a little as well???

Me - Yes ma'am...

She nodded and rubbed London's cheek with her finger.

Mona - What's her age???

Yn - Newborn - 2.

Me - She's in diapers... Bites and sucks... Most things too.

She nodded.

Mona - Do either of you know much about her past...

Yn looked at me.

Me - It... Wasn't the best...

She nodded.

Mona - It might be the case of her deciding not to talk... She did talk before???

Me - She did... Our ex-girlfriend used to beat her... We worked so much that we didn't notice at 1st... That was 2 years ago...

She frowned.

Mona - Well she might just don't wanna talk is all... Don't force her it might cause problems

We nodded.

Me - We never, if she's happy, we're happy

She nodded and rubbed London's cheek again.

Mona - Love is all she needs

Me - That's what we give both our girls

She smiled and then nodded as she was able to leave London whined reaching for her. She turned around and smiled. She takes her in her arms. London laid her head on her shoulder.

Mona - You wanna go with me love bug???

She giggled and nodded.

She looked at us for permission.

Me - That's fine with us... She never knew her mother.

She nodded taking London with her...

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷
End Of POV
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷End Of POV꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷