2.5

Third Person's Point of View

"A rose may be beautiful, but the thorns are still underneath its alluring appearance." The katana you were holding fades away in a blink of an eye, leaving a black rose petals that slowly blown away by the cold wind. Your wrist, where you pulled your katana, has a mark of black rose that looks like a bracelet.

"Ho?" The man with a luxurious clothing seemed amused to your action, while the man who pulled your hair earlier who's now left hand are severed screams in pain. You stand up and take a step backwards when you remembered that the man who's behind this fight is in front of you.

You look at the man who have been stabbed in the back and now lying on the snowy ground. He's losing blood too much than earlier. Looks like he's slowly losing his consciousness, but keeps fighting to keep his wide open. It's way too cold, the wind is starting to get stronger.

'Looks like he's slowly losing his consciousness, but keeps fighting to keep his eyes wide open. It's way too cold, the wind is starting to get stronger. Looks like a blizzard are about to come,' you thought as you looked back at the man with a luxurious clothing who's now smirking right in front of you.

"?" You furrow your brows while giving him a glare.

"I didn't think that I would meet someone who's the last survivor of a powerful clan." He still wears the smirk on his lips.

"What?" You gritted your teeth while you're still giving him a death glare.

"The only... Survivor of the Meigui Shouwan's Clan. The daughter of the previous head, Meigui Mujihi, who's now a deceased. The 50th granddaughter of the clan founder, Meigui Y/N."