Pranks

Requests please, put them in the comment section please and thank you!

*BRYCE POV*
I was waiting for my girlfriend, Y/n to come back from shopping so I saw a prank to do on your gf/bf trend.

I wanted to do this on Y/n instead of her doing it on me. So she went shopping so I took this time to grab my camera and started filming.

(The prank was ignoring your bf/gf prank.)

"Hey everyone! Me Bryce today and usually you'll see me with Y/n and the hype house but there not here. The reason why is because I'm pranking Y/n and try to get the hype house in on it, now Paige and Mia might not do it because they don't wanna hurt my angels feelings (he's talking about you, Y/n) and don't wanna ruin there friendship but we're gonna do the prank anyways Y/n If you see this I love you and I'm so sorry and I would never do this" I say hitting pause on the video and filming me getting everyone to do the prank.

"Hey can you guys come down stairs please." I shout and See the whole hype house come down stairs so I hit record. "Ok so I'm pranking Y/n and going to be ignoring her for 24 hours, you guys in?"

No-Mia & Paige
Pleaseee-Bryce
We all will-Everyone except for Paige and Mia
Please Paige and Mia for the content!-Bryce
Fine but she's gonna make you sleep on the couch tonight-Paige
Shit, I know, don't remind me *rolls eyes*-Bryce

Everyone gets set and Y/n walking in. Also all the camera are set as well.

Hey baby I'm home-Y/n

Just hearing her voice I wanted to give in but I gotta take one for the team.

Baby?, you ok?-Y/n

Ughhh this is so hardddd.

Why are you ignoring me *pouts*-Y/n
Wanna see what I got?-Y/n

I love when she shows me her things. But I just kept watching my show on Netflix.

Ok I guess not, I'll go ask Paige and Mia *gets sad*-Y/n

Then that's when I wanted to be sad myself. Then Thomas comes up to me and says.

This is gonna go wrong, I hope you know-Thomas
DONT. Remind. Me I already feel bad-Bryce

I saw Y/n go upstairs to Paige and Mia then she comes back with tear stained checks.

20 minutes in I have to stop the prank.

Y/n, Baby!-Bryce
What? Oh so now you wanna talk to me *cries more*-Y/n
It was just a prank here's the camera-Bryce
Dont show me I look bad rn-Y/n
You look cute-Bryce

She smiles then we go on with our day.

•••••••••••••••••••
Word Count: 507
Posted: December 9th, 2022
Wrote: December 9th, 2022

LOVE YOU ALL IM GONNA POST ONCE A WEEK OR IN 2 WEEKS. SUPER SORRY. PLEASE BLOW THIS UP!!💗