𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝐈 . . . 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝟣
all american / season three
episodes one through nineteen

❛ and if you never bleed, you're never
gonna grow, and it's alright now, but
we were something don't you think so? ❜
# 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦

RILEY ADAMS WOULD'VE LOVED TO SAY THEY LASTED. She would've loved to tell her kids that her and Jordan Baker were high school sweethearts with no bumps in the road, but that was far from true.

Riley and Jordan had a complicated relationship, to say the least. They fell in love their freshman year and went two years being a perfectly happy couple, but then everything changed.

When Spencer James was welcomed to Beverly High School at the beginning of their junior year, everything changed for everyone. Suddenly Jordan wasn't the 'it' guy of Beverly High School anymore. He lost his mojo and needed a pick me up. That pick me up was the last thing Riley wanted... another girl.

Jordan and Riley called it quits. It's was nowhere near mutual, but it still happened. They went an all of four months being separated while they each coped in their own way. Riley found comfort in her best friend, JJ, and Jordan found comfort in... well, basically any girl who showed an interest in him.

Soon there after, after an emotional night of confessions, they got back together, and jump-started their bumpy relationship into overdrive, which soon ran it off the rails.

After a very unfortunate night, and Jordan's worst birthday, they face the truth of could possibly be the end to all ends. A pregnancy scare for a child that wasn't even Riley's. Even better, a pregnancy scare built off a lie.

They teeter on the edge of another break up for what seems like forever before finally taking themselves off that edge, while they start to play a game of Russian Roulette. Then, the bullet hits when the worst is brought to light.

Jordan had fallen for another girl while with Riley and that was when she finally had enough.

Riley finally decides to take a step back. Only, her step back was much larger as she'd disappeared to Mexico and Jordan gets a new girlfriend, Simone. Yes, the Simone who lied about being pregnant with his baby. That, Simone.

Now that the summer's over, Riley is forced to return back to her home and she realizes everything has changed.

For her, senior year was about adjusting to her new life and making the best out of her last year before college. Only, in that adjusting period she decides to take another ride on the teeter-totter and goes back and forth between her past and what could possibly be her future.