The horrible present

After the sad events of the night before Navier was glad that her precious daughter was returning, she knew that with the comfort of her daughter she would be able to withstand sovieshu's screams, first they would greet the prince heinly from the ...

After the sad events of the night before Navier was glad that her precious daughter was returning, she knew that with the comfort of her daughter she would be able to withstand sovieshu's screams, first they would greet the prince heinly from the western kingdom and than finally she would be able to see ilaria, a silver and gold carriage pulled up not to far from where the emperor and empress stood, immediately one of the knights opened the carriage door before lending a hand to help the princess step out, a bright smile graved the girls face as she ran towards her parents freely, opening her arms wide she embraced the two in a hug, giggling softly, whilst Navier might have frowned on this if ilaria was older she decided that they're was no need to criticize the girl as she was only fifteen "mama, papa I've missed you!" The princess parted from the two looking around anxiously for something "what is it ilaria?" Questioned Navier tucking a piece of the princesses blond hair out of the teens face, "papa said he had a surprise where is it?" Navier's face went cold that beautiful smile that had graced her face disappeared off the face of the earth as she realized what her husbands surprise was "you'll see it later after dinner" spoke sovieshu awkwardly turning to look at the empress.

"Was everyone kind to you?" Questioned sovieshu Taking a bite out of his steak "yes, everyone was very polite, I even made multiple friends I even befriended the second prince of ginovu" the emperor, empress and princess sat together in the large dining room eating dinner as they usually did when the princess was home, the atmosphere was quite different though, the tension between the husband and wife could be cut with a knife, the two hadn't been eating dinner together as much as the used to as sovieshu preferred eating with rashta, who was currently sulking in her room about not being invited to dinner with them, and ilaria was not stupid and noticed how strange her parents had been acting, at first she believed her mother simply disagreed with the gift her father was going to give her but now she started to feel like her position as princess was going to be taken away, even though that was highly impossible, "I heard prince heinrey from the western kingdom arrived today are the rumours true?" Questioned the princess, while the question was more directed to her mother, her father decided to reply in her stead "very." Immediately the room was cold again the only sound was the cutting of the knives and forks, while ilaria looked back and forth between her parents confused...what had happened, they used to be so close.

Sovieshu and ilaria parted ways from the empress, as the surprise was now going to be revealed, leading his daughter to one of the many rooms in the palace she became confused, was she getting a new bedroom closer to her father? Ilaria quite liked her room it was close to her mother's and quite big, if she were to get a new room she assumed it would be in the crown palace where the heir usually moves to when they get closer to adulthood, the doors to the room were opened and as soon as they did the princesses eyes landed on a woman with silver hair and dark gray eyes, the woman quickly sprang up from where she sat and smiled brightly "ilaria meet rashta" confused about who the young woman was ilaria believed it was a new playmate "is she to be my playmate papa?" Ilaria felt like she was to old to have assigned playmates, but she knew her father loved supervising over who she hung out with, "what? No, ilaria Rashta is ..." Suddenly sovieshu regretted his plan of introducing the two "my lover .." the princesses ears began to ring as her breathing became heavy as she turned to stare at the woman who smiled so brightly at her "I'm so happy to meet you aria, I'm Rashta your new mom!" Her stomach was twisting and turning as she began to feel light headed, she felt as if any moment the food she had just eaten would show back up "I need to go!" She cried rushing out of the room and running down the corridor, as she turned to the left her legs suddenly stopped working and she fell to the floor and began to hyperventilate, prince heinrey who had been walking by noticed the girl crying in on the floor and rushed towards her, the first thing he noticed was that she looked exactly like the empress, it was like looking at a younger version, the same blonde hair, thought the girls was slightly wavier and her eyes were almost the exact same shade of green as her mother's, he could only assume it was the princess, "hey, it's okay breath in and out" he rubbed circles on the girls back looking around for any maids he could call for help, he didn't want to scream for one as he worried about scaring the girl more "he has a mistress!!" She sobbed into his arm "he's just like grandpa, how could he!!" Tears pooled down her face as she could only imagined how her mother felt, she regretted coming home, how could he do such a thing!? Were they not enough for him? "The emperor was wrong for taking that woman in as a concubine, the empress is phenomenal" and beautiful he wanted to add, but he was definitely not going to, never had heinrey been so jealous of someone, the emperor had it all, a beautiful, smart, dedicated and amazing empress and a wonderful daughter who studied hard and was the people's princess, heinrey wondered how a man was able to hurt the people he loved so much...if he had a wife as great as Navier he'd never dare wonder, he would be loyal, his eyes would never stray and if he had a daughter no matter if she was smart or not, whether she was beautiful or ugly, he'd never dream of hurting her, because she would be his blood his child and he didn't hurt those he loved.

Might be a few writing mistakes cause I didn't bother to double check.