Chapter Five: Destiny Is Never A Straight Path

Temporary Sleeping Quarters, Butterfly Castle, Morning.

*Snoring*

*Snoring*

Get back here, you overgrown arachnid, Star shouts while panting.

A spider larger than normal started rummaging around Butterfly Castle, was it a native spider from some other world, or was it a normal spider that Star or Marco seemingly used a growth spell on but they lost control of the spider and Star is chasing it down, who knows?

It started to damage stuff around the castle, which Star returned back to as it was, whilst chasing the spider down, Star was so caught up in chasing it down, she didn't notice that while chasing it she entered the sleeping quarters where everyone was.

Meanwhile, The Hexsquad, Calamity Trio and Pines Twins were fast asleep, recovering from jet lag and whatever else, it was calm and peaceful.

GET BACK HERE YOU EIGHT LEGGED FREAK OF NATURE, Star shouted.

Star's shouting begrudgingly woke everyone up, still in a haze, unable to process what Star just said.

Suddenly, said Spider jumps on Anne's face.

Huh...AHHHH, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF, Anne shouted for help.

Marcy pulls if off from Anne, landing on the ground while quickly scurrying whilst everyone else trued to hit it and kill it.

Luz goes Titan mode, grabs the spider and with her enhanced strength and flings the spider at a wall which kills it, but not without covering everyone in the room in its remains.

Yuck, Dipper said.

Mabel takes a sample of it and taste it, Huh, tastes like Soos' emergency baloney, Mabel said.

Really Girl? Willow chimes in.

What!! Different Dimension, I thought this was part of their customs, Mabel justified.

I can confirm its not, Star replied.

Oh *still tasting it*  still good, Mabel said.

Okkkkay, sorry for that everyone, breakfast is downstairs, bathrooms are to your left, Star announced.

She left, with some minor struggle getting downstairs, Star still kicks butt, but the struggle of pregnancies still gets to her eventually.

Do you need....Luz offered.

No, I'm fine, thank you for the offer though, Star replied.

Meanwhile at Breakfast.....

So, for today.......we do nothing, Star said.

I'm sorry, repeat that again, Dipper asked.

We do nothing today, what didn't you understand? Star asked.

Oh I don't know..... how about everything about that, we're supposed to be doing extensive research, why not do any of that, Dipper said.

Well, there's been some setbacks in finding said research, I mean whoever this being is, there doesn't seem to be enough about him, at least what we know of, Star mentioned.

So, what does everyone else do, Luz asked.

Explore the realm, do whatever, cause finding it might take a while, Star answered.

Well, we can help you, Anne offered.

You can, but would you rather be spending hours tediously going through books and papers, Star concurred.