Teach me then

Plot: Inspiration from the incense burner chapter, but in XianWang. What if when Wei Ying calls Lan Zhan an immature, Lan Zhan asks Wei Ying to teach him?

(P.S.: Got the idea from the XianWang dream I just had. 🙈But trust me I'm innocent.)

TOP: Wei Wuxian
BOTTOM: Lan Wangji

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loud noises of Laughter can be heard from Library pavilion. 

"WEI YING!" Lan Zhan whispered yelled after yeeting the obscene book like it contains poison.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm Here.. I'm Here HAHAHAHAHA" Wei Ying was rolling on the floor with tear filled eyes due to intense laughter.

Wangji instantly picked up his Bichen and was ready to fight, When Wei Ying stopped him, trying to control his laughter.

"Stop Lan Zhan. I've also brought my sword today. Don't you think your Library will be destroyed if we fight here?" Wei Ying warned while lifting up his Sheathed suibian.

"Then Let's go out and fight." Lan Zhan glared at Wei Ying, but Wei Ying stopped him again. 

"Aiyaahh.. Lan Zhan you fuddy duddy.. A gentleman uses his mouth more than his fists. Don't you think it'll be too narrow minded of you to fight over such petty thing?" Wei Ying reasoned.

"Shameless." Lan Zhan remarked.

"Shameless? Me? No Lan Zhan.. It is you who is an immature about these matters. Otherwise you wouldn't have acted up like that." Wuxian teased.

"W-Who said I-I am an immature?" Lan Zhan said with a cold face.

Wei Ying smirked at the shorter male and slithered closer to him. They were standing inches apart. He circled around the Jade, eyeing him like a hungry beast.

"Lying is prohibited in cloud recesses Lan Zhan." Wei Ying whispered in the Jade's now crimson ear from behind, rendering him speechless.

When Wuxian found no reaction, he knew his plan was working. In one swift move, He was standing face to face with the thief of his heart again.

"Lan Zhan.. Oh Lan Zhan.. you know you are so immature about these matters that I feel sorry for your future partner." Wei Ying said with a worried expression.

"What do you mean?" Wangji snapped.

"Ahh.. If you keep running from these matters, then how will you able to satisfy your future partner in bed? Won't you think it'll be a shame for your whole sect?" Wei Ying said in a low voice, which almost felt like a hook, luring the said man into the lion's den.

Wei Ying inched closer to him and leaned on his ear.

"How about...... I teach you.?" He whispered in the most sinfully innocent way possible.

Lan Zhan thought for a while. Wei Ying's not totally wrong though. At some point, he'll need this knowledge too... so why not now?

"Mn. Teach me then." Wangji said, falling into the pit. 

Wuxian smirked devilishly. He inched closer to the Jade and swiftly pulled him by his slim waist so that their chests collided with a thud.

"With pleasure.." He whispered before attacking the red luscious lips of Wangji.

His hands started moving on the white robes of the shorter man and in few swift motions, they were gone, leaving him completely naked. He eyed the Jade like a beast eyeing his pray before pushing him on the soft carpet, earning a gasp.