Chapter 44

"Next episode, next episode, next episode!" the kids yelled out the moment Adalie walked into the room, surprising her while making those in the room wince at the loud volume.

"Alright, alright." Adalie said, turning the show on. "Geez, you kids are too excited for the stealing part and I'm not sure how to feel about that."

"Just ignore it." TBOAH! Archie suggested while looking sleepy. 

"Wise words." TBOAH! Shawn agreed just as the screen grew white.

Chapter 157: Rolling in by the vine (4)

Loot the tower.
Take everything from the tower.

"The perfect motto TCF! Cale lives by." Jung Soo teased.

"Not the only motto but yes, one of it." TCF! Cale shamelessly admitted. "After all, if you're going to steal something from somewhere, why not get everything else? It would make it worth the effort and time."

"What else are your mottos?" TBOAH! Mary asked curiously.

"Hmm, some of them are slacking off is the best, money is gr-" TCF! Ron cut him off.

"Young master-nim, I think it's a good idea to continue watching. You can tell the young lady your other mottos later during the break as I serve you lemon tea." the look of horror that crossed TCF! Cale made many laugh as some pitied him.

Choi Han was used to Cale's way of speaking by now.

"It would be weirder if you haven't with the amount of time you spend with him." TBOAH! Elisneh commented. "I see your face in almost every scene. Are you sure there's nothing going on between you two?"

"None/No-nothing!" both TCF! versions of Cale and Choi Han answered respectively.

'Although he is phrasing it like that, I'm sure he'll use it for good again.'

"Funnily enough, that's true." Taylor said with a small laugh. 

"Yeah, everything he steals always ends up helping others." TBOAH! Cage said.

"He has incredible luck in stumbling upon important items and stealing things but has to usually use it for others." Rok Soo explained. "It's balance like how everything should be."

Everything Cale had done until now was used to help others or for something positive. Choi Han trusted Cale.
That was why he responded back with no issues.

TCF! Cale unconsciously let out a small smile, feeling warm that Choi Han trusted him enough to follow his orders even though they sometimes (usually) sound weird or cruel.

"I will prepare for it."
"Good. We are going to wear the fake outfits as well."

"Do you have any addiction to wearing a copycat version of my outfit?!" TCF! White Star shouted in frustration.

"Yes." TCF! Cale replied with a small sadistic smirk. "It's fun seeing you annoyed."

Choi Han flinched after hearing that they were going to wear the fake secret organization outfit, but still quietly nodded his head.

"I hate the outfit." TCF! Choi Han whispered to TCF! Rosalyn and TCF! Lock who laughed in agreement.

* * *

Cale started to think about the Church of the Sun God and the Vatican.

The Church of the Sun God had existed as a religious body on the continent for a long time.
It became a powerful church after the Vatican was created in the Mogoru Empire a couple hundred years ago and has strengthened its influence as the official religion of the Empire for the past 150 years.