𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞

| 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭: 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐚 |

5:00 pm

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

you rubbed your eye while walking into the club and put your fake ID away. tendou was holding your free hand and started talking to some people holding drinks. they were older looking and tendou fit right in. you on the other hand- could go for a lost teen.

"what's your name?" a lady asked smiling

"huh-" you leaned in closer trying to cancel out the loud music

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" she asked again

"yeah," you responded and tendou walked with you to the front row. you stood next to him and looked at his eyeliner, "nice" you pointed it out and he looked at you, "thank you for doing it for me"

you waved your hand, "anytime"

"what band is playing tonight?" you tip-toed to tendou's ear. "i don't know," he said, "i think some indie rock band"

"sora!" people started cheering in the back. you turned around and saw people started wearing shirts with the letter "S" and hearts all around them. "wow so there's a favorite in the crowd"

a lady came onto the stage amping up the crowd and started getting people excited. "ARE YOU GUYS READY?" she held the mic

tendou cheered with the audience, "WOOOO!" and you started laughing at his wildness. you saw boots start walking onto the stage and a chair being pulled out by a tall figure. he was lanky but toned out and his face quickly glanced at you, their eyes widening.

you turned around to make sure you weren't bugging. "uh-" you saw a girl behind you with another boy sitting on a chair together. they look cute together...

"thank you" the main lead started smirking

"OH MY GOD S!!!" people started crying. oh, that's him.

tendou raised his hands and you joined him in the fun. "before i start- i'm playing this song to someone..." s looked around the crowd and fixed his eyes in your direction. you turned your head once more and noticed the girl looking at him. "it's about her-" you told tendou

"romantic~" he giggled

"ahm!" s he cleared his throat, "pay attention to me"

there were scattered laughs around the crowd and he started to nod his head, "so, are you guys gonna listen or what?"

people started yelling, "YEAHHHH!"

"this is so fun" you smiled at tendou and he bent down to you and cupped his hands around your face, kissing your lips passionately and softly biting your bottom lip when he pulled back. "when i'm with you it's even more fun"

the song: supermassive black hole, started to play in the bar. everyone had been dancing and grinding against each other. there were flashing lights in the bar and hot sweaty people. it was so crowded you thanked god for making tendou taller than everyone else.

he made sure to keep his hand around your waist and pull you in to whisper sweet words in your ear. you looked back at the main lead touching his chest with his ripped tank top and jump down to walk in the middle of the crowd.

a path formed and he passed you with the smell of burnt sage and amber. his skin was glowing his hand held onto the mic with his veins showing. he slowly ooh' along to the song and walked closer to the girl sitting down with a boy.

you smiled at the cute moment between the two and tendou notice you stare. he rolled his eyes and turned you around to look at him only, "you wish that was you?"

"uh-" you were distracted by the music and what had been going on around you, "i just thought it was cute-"

"just wait till we get home" he hissed by your neck, "you can have your own private concert then."

you covered your mouth and looked back at the main lead swiping his thumb on the girl. looks like we're both getting it on tonight...

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

- time end | 2:44 pm |