19 ~ live show

Narrative pov:

It was now the week of Tommy's live show and both boys were very excited.

Ranboo was helping a little bit but was just supporting Tommy thorough it all and was overall excited.

It was now the day of the live show and Tommy was nervous

"Hey your gonna do amazing and I'll be out there with you" Ranboo said hugging tommy and smiling at him.

It was about 5 minutes until they all went out and Ranboo said something before.

"I love you Tommy" Ranboo said kissing Tommy before they went out.

--- towards the end of the show---

It had been an amazing performance and Ranboo decided to do something to surprise they're fans

He got up and walked over to Tommy and kissed him in front of everyone and he kissed back.

After pulling away Tommy went to Ranboos ear and said something

"Your crazy" he whispered smiling

"I know" Ranboo mouthed while Tommy said thank you to everyone that came and walked out of eyesight

"That was bold Ranboo" Tommy said once he was backstage and hugged him and then continued talking to everyone else who was there.

After another few hours, the two boys went home and Tommy was overly happy with everything that had been happening.

He got Ranboo back, he moved in with him, he had such amazing; supporting fans, amazing friends and everything he could ever ask for.

Especially Ranboo. Ranboo was the best person in Tommys life, just like his family and friends. But Ranboo was different. He wasn't just a boyfriend, he was someone who Tommy wanted to marry one day.

He stopped what he was doing and thought about what he had said.

Yeah. I want to marry Ranboo and he was sure of it.

He walked over to Ranboo and kissed him and looked at the love of his life and couldn't believe how lucky he was to have him

"I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you." Tommy says smiling and kissing Ranboo again