1 :]

Tubbo s POV :] 🐝
"Tommy!" I say because Tommy kept pushing me around as a joke. Tommy laughed "Alright mate!" He said while laughing. Ranboo ran to his car. I rolled my eyes. Tommy got in his car. I grabbed the flag. And I wayed it (idk man) and put it down. Before I could rub my eyes. They were already pass the start. It was 10 pm and I can't stay awake at all. I walk over to the others. "Geez why do they always have to race?" I said to Phil "I don't know mate" he said and I walked all the way to end to see who won.

Tommy's POV :)
I tried to drive as fast as I can. "You think you can win?" I yelled to Ranboo. "Hell yeah!" He drove faster while saying that. In your dreams. I thought and drove fast then him. We were close to the end. I made it to the end. "Look who won!" I said to Ranboo. "You got lucky this time" he said. Maybe I did but all my attention went to his car and when I say I gasped I mean it. "Look at your car!" I pointed to his car. "Huh" he turned to look at it. "NOOO MY CAR!" I laughed while he ran to his car and started to hug it like it was a human.

Ranboos POV! ⬛️⬜️
"I'll text Sam to see if he can fix this" I grabbed my phone and started to text Sam. Tubbo came over and gave Tommy a high five. "Let's take it to sams shop!" I said while getting in my car. "Ok mate!" Tommy yelled while getting in his car. We both drove to the shop. When we got there Sam was laughing because he knew it was my car. "How much?" I said. "It on me" he said. "Alright" I said while throwing my keys at him. Me and Tommy and Tubbo went inside the shop. George, dream, and sapnap were there. We sat next to them. "Hey dream" I said. Dream wayed and moved over so I can sit. "Why are you guys here?" I asked. "Oh my tire is flat." "Oh". He laughed. And so did I. We got our cars fixed and drove home. Me, Tommy, Tubbo, and purpled lived together. So we went to our rooms and called it a night.

End of chapter one :)

Anyways make sure to eat, drink, sleep, and wake up :]<3
And thanks again to allhugs4dsmp_ on tiktok for
giving me this idea and the cover :D bye! <333

Word count: 435