introduction

*just imagine the characters as your own*

Victoria Reid '17'

She is a 17 year old girl who  loves to paint and learns self defence she loves Harry Potter and is a big potter head she fights like a pro she loves her mother she is pretty and she is very good in keeping secrets.

Victor Reid'30'

He is cold and is nice only to his family he loves guns and cars  if you wanna live you have to follow one thing do not touch his princesscepa after her disappearance he drowned himself in work.

Thomas Reid '28'

He was very bubbly when his sister was still there but after her disappearance he was always quiet. He loves to read. And he thinks he failed as a big brother he loves to cook but does it rarely. He owns an restaurant

Sean & Dean Reid'18'

Both  loves to prank and Sean,Dean, Victoria are called the chaotic Duo of the Reids they both are also overprotective of their sister misses her soo much Sean is an sports person while Dean is an very artistic person.

Noah Reid '26'

He loves to torture people he is the closest to Victoria so he is more damaged he loves to sleep and watch horror movie. He loves action and horror . He loves dark colours like black and grey.

Scott Reid '25'

Mother hen of the house. He is always gentle. He reads bedtime stories for Victoria. He loves bikes and hiking. He loves boxing . But when you hurt his sister you will see the devil in him he also has a secret girlfriend.