Chapter 11

I was just starring into space. After the call with Bella I didn't know what to do. My own mum hid it from me even though she knew that I could help her.

"Why mum why?" I whispered to myself. Letting tears fall from my eyes.

VICTOR P.O.V

"For the last time Victor you can't deny it!" Mr black said for the 10th time. And I sighed for the 100th time . "Uncle Alex I can't okay, Victoria is here and what if she doesn't like this idea?" I said rasing my eyebrow." Victoria will love it okay, I want you to say 'okay Uncle alex' alright "

I sat on the couch. Uncle Alex has been trying to convince me to marry a girl."Victor you have to marry a girl, 'cause your father married your mother at the age of 21, so-"" fine fine I will don't talk about aria 'kay" he nodded.

Now I need to find a way to tell this news to the others. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I have the perfect one for you her name is......uhh yeah Leah Peterson" he smiled at me. " I hate you" I said knowing that I can't argue with him because he will talk about Victoria again." Victoria is goona love her"

VICTORIA P.OV

I was eating dinner I am not hungry all my brothers forced me to eat. Victor kept glancing at me like he wanted to tell something to me.

"What is it?" I finally broke the silence that no one dared to break. " What do you mean vic" victor asked me" I know that you want to tell me something so go ahead" he smiled at me and put his fork down.

"You see Vic.....uhh I'm getting married" ummmm okay so?, How badly I wanted to ask that instead" what?" I asked this.

I saw Noah and the others face-palming. "If that's okay with you?" He asked. I was trying to control my laughter because I think this is the first time he is asking permission to someone and he doesn't know how to do it.

"Well do you know her?" I mean he has to right? "I know her name but I've never seen her before" I guess I was wrong, he never met her or talked to her? Oh my

"Well you could go on a date with her to know her better...then you could decide on marrying her I guess"I suggested" yeah she is right victor you can go on a date" he was hiding his nervousness
He has never been on a date?

I ate dinner quickly and went to my room I cancelled the meeting because sam is not in new york and Emily went to London to do the work I assigned.

Why do I feel soo useful. Sarcasm isn't going to help . I know. Okay now I need to sneak out and alice told me she would meet me outside my home.

I changed into an outfit which I find the most comfortable.