At lunch you always sat in between Clyde and Token, it was routine. But a few weeks ago Clyde got a new girlfriend and this week she began sitting with the gang. You had to move to the other side of Jimmy.

He was with Millie; they've only been together for about a month. She was cute, innocent, and was in choir, there wasn't much to not like about her. You two were always nice to each other in the halls or group projects but were never close friends. So overall you liked her just not with Clyde.

You didn't really think she was his type but in all honesty you didn't really know his type or if he even had one. The only other girl he dated was Bebe in 6th grade but it was very brief. The only other reason you didn't like them together was your feelings for him. You hate to admit it or even think about it but you really like him and have for a while.

The crush first developed after the first football game of the season. He had scored the winning touchdown, after the game you wanted to congratulate him. You'd never seen him so happy and his smile was so contagious.

The only person you told about your feelings was Token who you're pretty sure told Craig and Jimmy because every time you get distracted or doze off, they ask if you're dreaming about Donovan.

"Two tailed rats ex-xist." Jimmy's voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah, probably because scientists are fucking with their genetics." Craig poked at his meatloaf.

"Have you ever seen a two tailed rat?" You asked Jimmy.

"N-no but I've seen images online." He stuttered.

"Coooool." Clyde stretched his sentence out. "I wonder what other animals have two tails."

"Foxes." Jimmy took a drink of his chocolate milk.

Token wiped his face before adding to the conversation, "No I'm pretty sure they don't."

"That guy in Sonic does." Clyde said through bites of mashed potatoes. Craig kicked Clyde under the table causing him to yelp.

Millie giggle and intertwined her arm with Clyde's, "So Clyde." He turned his attention to her and hummed in response. "I have a concert Friday night. You should come."

"Sure. What time?" It was obvious that he didn't want to go.

"5 to 8."

He sighed, trying to hide his boredom. "Okay."

Millie smiled and kissed his cheek, "See you in sixth."

He waved her off and everyone watched her walk away.

— — —

You and the gang were walking home. You noticed Clyde was falling behind and wasn't talking.

You slowed down to match his pace, "What's up?" His lips didn't move and he shrugged.

"Oh c'mon Donovan. We all know something's wrong so just fucking tell us. You're really killing the vibe and you're upsetting Tweek." Craig motioned towards his boyfriend. Craig's eyebrows were furrowed, he was obviously annoyed.

"I had plans Friday. I don't wanna go to Millie's choir concert." He kicked a rock into the road.

"Then don't go. Problem solved." Craig said without looking at Clyde.

"I can't just not go."

"Why not?" Craig asked.

"I'm not like you Craig. I want to be a good boyfriend." Clyde immediately stopped walking.

Craig abruptly stopped causing you to almost bump into Tweek.

"What." Craig spat harshly in Clyde's face. Token grabbed his shoulder trying to pull him away from the brunette.

"He didn't mean it like that." You tried defending Clyde.

"Like hell he didn't. Next time Clyde, don't fucking come to me with your problems. I won't help you." He grabbed Tweek's hand and pulled him across the street.

"I didn't even want his advice." Clyde mumbled and stuffed his hands in his pockets. He walked faster away from you and Token.

"Just you and me now." Token said softly.

"Yup. That didn't end well." You frowned.

"Eh it was dumb, it'll work itself out. It always does." You nodded in agreement with Token.