How the Kids arrived to the school

It was the first day of UA as the heroes had been sending their kids to the school. But there are two couples who debate on whether they should send their kids to that school or not.

The one couple was Shigaraki and Natsuo. Shigaraki was still a villain, but he is the #1 villain now and he now possesses All for One's old quirk. He still has his disintegrated quirk. Natsuo wanted their daughter to be happy, not sad and wanted her to follow her dream. Even if it means that she will have to fight Shiggy. He hasn't even told his husband that Izuku, the #1 hero, gave his One for All to their daughter, Rei.

The other couple, Dabi and Hawks argued a little because they were concerned for their daughter, Olivia. Not a lot of people know that Hawks and Dabi had a child together. Olivia managed to get away and went to the UA alone.

The Todoroki triplets: Shoto, Shota, and Cassandra arrived at the school. Cass looked around until she saw a girl with light blue hair blended with white (aka. rei) as she started blushing.

Eri arrived with Sierra as they both were closed since they were besties.

Mina and Denki arrived as they both met all of the other students. Denki saw Touya Aizawa as he was blushing. He looked away very quickly. Mina laughed as they sometimes like to tease Denki.

A wolf arrived as she turned back into her a human form and revealed to be Erica.

The kids held their papers as they realized that they all have class 1-A and their teacher was Mr. Aizawa himself. The other students were 1-B or 1-C..