3.

It's been so long 😭, but I'm back with a new chap.
Sorry for mistakes <3

It's Thursday and we all decided to go to the mall. Most of us didn't really need to buy anything for the party but Kayla insisted we went so here we are.

We decided to let Kayla drive today. Which was probably a bad idea since all she did was speed and swerve around like she has a death wish.

"Kayla please slow down!! I'm not ready to die yet!" Alexis screamed out from the backseat, holding on for dear life.

I was so scared I couldn't even speak, I gripped on to the dashboard praying for this to end. 'Lord I don't want to die a virgin' I prayed silently.

"You guys are overreacting, I'm not even going that fast" Kayla said rolling her eyes.

She was going too fast. She got a speeding ticket and had to pay $100.

"I wasn't even going that fast, the police neva wanna see black people win" Kayla rolled her eyes. "You were doing a 40 in a 30" Nika said with a straight face. "Whatever" Kayla said

*************************************

We finally got to the mall and parked. We all got out and walked to the entrance waiting for the great to arrive.

Not too long after they arrived and we all greeted each other and stuff.

Eren walked over to me and damn he looked mad good. He had on a dark brown graphic tee with a brown plaid button-up over it with black skater jeans and some white low top Nike shoes.

"Hey y/n" he said and for a second I forgot how to speak. I found his voice very attractive

After coming back to my senses I said said Hi back and we started having a conversation about school. Talking about teachers and students we don't like and stuff like that.

"So I've been thinking, I've never seen you around school until now. Why is that?" Eren asked

"Oh, me and my friends transferred here. Didn't like my last school as much." He nodded

"Okay guys we should split up because I know not everyone wants to go to the same places," Jean said as everyone nodded

"Us girls are gonna go buy panties and shii so you guys can run along," Kayla said shooing the boys away.

"Uhm okay, well let's meet up at the food court in 2 hours," Armin said as he and the rest of the boys walked away to wherever.

[ts cause all they did was buy clothes not important 👩🏽‍🌾]

Two hours we spent buying random clothes were probably gonna only wear once but that's fine I guess?

Right now we're all sitting at a table eating the good we bought. I was sitting next to Eren again. He always seems to be next to me all the time. He wasn't talking at all just scrolling on his phone so I decided to bother him because why not

"Yo Yeager, let's take some pics together" I said grabbing his phone out of his hand. He had no choice but to now. "Uhm okay, I guess" he said lowly.

We took some photos and I posted them on Instagram. I look good, as per usual of course.

"Uts getting kinda late we should start heading home " Armin said as he got rid of the garbage on the tables. We all agreed and started gathering our stuff.

Connie and sasha kept bickering about God knows what. I honestly think they would be really cute together but it was stress everyone out a little.

*************

We left the mall about an hour ago and I already miss everyone. Well not Kayla she followed me home, again. She hates being at her house so she practically moved in with me and my mom.

My mother doesn't mind because Kayla us literally her favorite human ever. Your think it'd be me, her own daughter but nope.

"Hey n/n, you think Armin likes me?" Kayla asked, she's currently stalking Armin's Instagram drooling over his pictures.

"Girl if you don't stop stalking that boy and text him, smh" I smacked her upside her head for being dumb. I know Armin been feeling her since the day they met, the way he was looking at her and stuff.

"What if he don't like black girls? Mane what if he think ima porch monkey" she said. I looked at her for a few seconds before I burst out laughing, she followed along with me.

"It's not funny n/n! I'm being serious. What if he wanna make me pick cotton" I stopped laughing to look at her for a second. "Babe did you take your meds today?" I asked feeling on her forehead.

She swatted my hand away and told me to leave her alone. "I'm just asking cause you seem to be a little off it right now, besides he's not. Just text him and stop coming up with excuses" I said.

"Fine! Anyways I'm getting tired I'm gonna go to sleep now. Goodnight n/n" she kissed my cheek and proceeded to walk out my room towards the guest room. I muttered A goodnight back and got myself situated in my bed.

*****************

It's been like 2 hours and I'm up. Scrolling on Instagram. I spotted one of Eren's posts. It was a picture we look together, the comments are going wild.they think we're dating loll.

[pretend they're at all mall okay? 😘]

There were some hate comments that I didn't like very much but Eren and the others defended me so it was okay. I liked the post and continued scrolling until I got a DM from the man himself.

 I liked the post and continued scrolling until I got a DM from the man himself

After saying our goodbyes I finally felt the sudden urge to sleep. So that what I did. I dreamed of what tomorrow's day would bring.

******
[👩🏽‍💻: I'm back again. I promise I didn't die. I hope you all enjoyed :). Until next time]