CHP. 6

Hi guys and gals , I'm back !

I have been very busy and mental heath has not been good for me . School started and they put me in a highschool math class while being in 7th grade 😭 and it's been very hard for me . But I have a new chp for y'all !

-----------------

It was night . The areas in the vampire district were calm and steady.

Izana call a meeting with district leaders , for something he wanted to show off.

Mikey.

Mikey is what he wanted show off , and he was going to make it the best show ,the leaders seen ever before .

Sanzu was to prepare chifuyu and kakucho was preparing Mikey.

The duo had to put on a training fit , they wondered what they were going to do , but also didn't question it at the same time because of what they thought the vamps would to them.

The meeting started .

District leaders sat down calm but still had there guard up. Izana entered the room . He pressed a button on a remote . The windows curtain slowly went up.

The leaders all turned there eyes over to the window and saw Mikey and chifuyu looking at some lower-class vamps and some weapons.

Izana was brought a microphone , " I know you two don't know what ur doing but you will be fine , I just need the 2 of u to fight !"

The vampires were not willing to watch some mortals fight in combat.

'so I have to fight him. '

'not goin to i  can't beat Mikey ! '

Mikey started run up to chifuyu and kicked him up . "C'mon chifuyu just like we practice "

" In this condition I don't think so ."

" You can do this chifuyu I believe in you . Okay !"

Mikey started running up to chifuyu and threw a punch . Chifuyu barely dodged it .Mikey quickly dropped dropped down to swoop chifuyu off his feet .

Chifuyu jumped and kicked Mikey .
" Hmm , that's more like it ! " Mikey said with encouragement getting up

Mikey roundhoused kicked chifuyu to the ground and kept him down with his foot on his stomach.

" I give up. "

Izana and the others watched with pleasure . " That was quite quick of a fight " senju said

" Does anyone want to go against Mikey - chan ?? Because I do !" Izana cracked his neck saying That

Izana went up to the mic and said " next I'm going against you Mikey -chan !!"

"Mikey you can't agree to that !" Chifuyu said getting up and shaking his head to not approve.

" It's probably our only chance to get out of here .." Mikey said " if it isn't I don't know what will work ."

"So so we approve?? Hmm"

" I approve to this fight ." Mikey agreed with determination

Izana teleported into the small arena
Taking of his jacket off and setting it down on the table with weapons

"How about we use some blades hmm?? "
Sliding his hands against some blades

Mikey went up and grabbed a katana bad swiped it against his arm testicles the sharpness

" Will you use your powers ? " Mikey asked

" Maybe if I want to. It will be surprise."

Mikey went to his position and posed.
Izana went to his position and ran towards Mikey .

Mikey blocked against izanas kick and got pushed back a little .

" He blocked izanas kick !"

Izana teleported behind Mike and stabbed him with his little dagger

" Ack !"

"Not that powerful are we now ?"

"MIKEY ! " Chifuyu screamed and run up to home putting pressure on the wound.

To be continued

Srry for the absence. I'm js been very tired from school and sports and been trying get through my heartbreak with my bf but now I have gf !!the top note was like from 2 months ago 😭 bc of my writers block . I js didn't have time and the mindset to write.

Also happy Thanksgiving if I don't post again soon 😞

Love , author ❤️