𝖡𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝗍.𝟤

The door opened and slammed shut. He walked over to the mattress Bruce was laying on and sat next to him. The psycho didn't ever release I was missing. I slowly walked behind him and wrapped the cord around his neck. He struggled for a long time but I wasn't giving up. Bruce's last wishes were for me to live so that was what was gonna happen. After a couple minutes he stopped fighting and I whispered in his ear. "This is for Bruce you sicko." And with that I dropped the cord I ran to the door and was relieved when I was unlocked. I ran out of the basement and started looking for a phone. I finally found one in the kitchen and called 911. I walked outside and waited. In a matter of minutes there were cops and and ambulance outside. I pointed to the house and whispered "In the basement." Everything went slow as someone walked me to the ambulance. As I was sat in the back of the ambulance I felt something in my pocket. I reached down and pulled it out. I started sobbing when I saw it was the baseball from the previous baseball game. My parents came and took me home. My whole life felt empty. I stopped going out I laid in bed most of the time hoping this was all a dream but I knew deep down that this wasn't a dream. This was real. It had been almost 2 weeks after the worst day of my life when it was time to face my fear. It was time for Bruce's funeral. I got up and got ready. I had to do this for Bruce. That's what he would've wanted. As I sat in the chair at the funeral I couldn't concentrate. I was zoned out until it was time. Time to leave and say my finally goodbye to the love of my life. That day was the hardest day of my life. I left Bruce's baseball on his memorial at the baseball field. Then I did what Bruce would want. I started to get my life back together. It's still not the same without Bruce but I know he's with me. Always.