Chapter 6

A/N Im merging 6 and 7 together because the chapters are short.

"Ok That was brutal Training." Sam said as we entered the Diner.
"I know. But I have to push you. Fury Said You have to be able to beat me, so I am training you." I replied.
"Well, I am glad I could still take you out on a date." Sam Told me
"Sam, I want you to help me hack the S.H.I.E.L.D. files, I need to  know why they are training me. They wont let me go to school, or leave the Helicarrier that much." I asked him.
"Ok. I can Help, but let's keep it a secret. I cant have Fury finding out." Sam replied.

                                                ***

"Ok. We are in. I'm going to try Looking up Ava to see if files show up with that name." Sam told me.
"Ok, If that doesnt work try, Thalaiya." I replied.
"Ok. What Will you do when you figure out what they are training you for?" Sam Asked.
"I dont know yet. Just depends on what it is." I replied.
  Ava Training Files
S.H.I.E.L.D. Is currently training specimen 54, one of the most powerful People in the Universe, More Powerful than the Avengers, and Captain Marvel. Also Doesnt exactly get along with Tony Stark AKA Iron Man. With the training we are training specimen 54 to be an international weapon for the cause of good, or in case of war. Very close to the new hero classifying has Nova AKA Sam Alexander. CLose with Captain America and has a huge influence on him as a sister-like figure...
"Oh no. It says here that they are training you as a Weapon. They are going to use you in a war, if war ever happens again." Sam said, "And Apparently they say that you're close to me and Captain America."
That's no good. Shoot. "Sam I have to go. If they are training to use me in a war, then I cant stay here." I told him, "And Yes I am relatively close with Captain America."
"Will you ever come back?" Sam Asked.
"Probably not, But I will stay in touch with you. We need to make it look like I ran by myself, so you cant go with me." I answered.
"But, We just started dating, and You have to leave already." Sam Said.
"Well, its not my fault, if Fury wasn't planning on using me in wars, then I would stay." I replied.
"But-"
"Sam! Shut Up and Listen!" I yelled, " If Fury uses me as a weapon in war, a lot of innocent people will die! I cant let that happen."
"Just always remember me." He replied in return.
"I will."