Part OO2

~Love Sosa*_* Part OO2

I Had A Note On My Desk it wasn't usual oh wait it was Ray use To send Me Notes About How Thin I am,but then this Really cute guy with baby curls in his hair with a Lil line he always sat beside me Smiling . He said while smiling "Open The Note its not from Ray Trust Me" . That Smile I Melted I Just Blushed and sat down slowly at my sat as I opened to note Very carefully Tearing it piece by piece . I unfolded it and it said "Hey YN, I Really like You .. You don't know how much . Your A beautiful girl,not to say I look in the front and the back,but you got a ass and a Some Fat Ass Boobs"You Chuckled at that,but continue reading the note "So Meet Me At The Mall At 4;30pm on Dot Kay (: I Will Bw Wearing Black and Blue (;Bye YN Love , Your Secret Admirer" That Was The End of the note You Wondered who it was but Roc Broke The Moment . Roc Said "Who was It" You said And Shrugged "I don't know he is a Secret admirer " Roc Smiled and Said" Who Knows" .. You Smiled Back showing your deep dimples in your face . Then The bell rung it was time to go to your next class with Ray. You Really wanted to Skip Class,but hey it's life.. I got up Seeing if anyone was looking at my Fat Ass there was Roc Walking and Just Smiled . I Turned Back Around and Just Kept Walking until Ray came up to me talking that shit . Man Im Tired of this Pu$$y ass nigga,Im Finna stand up for myself Trina Ain't around so .

Ray;Hey whore !

You;Look Nigga Im Tired Of yo Ugly ass yeah you with the big nostrils calling me names and shit ! All the things you say ain't True I still live lie like Im suppose to ! Im not like them other girls call them names assuming they GOIN die that ain't me boy so get the fucking stepping and Swerve you don't know My whole life nigga ! You Have Been Dismissed Man Whore *Flicks Him Off*

You Walked Away Feeling Good then You turn around to see Ray&&Trina Kissing you shook your head and said "Bitch" you walked to your next class all eyes were on you Cuz your like changing every minute '! You Said "Get Back To work you don't have to stare" You did yo work and got out of School early .. You Got home nobody was home No Body was there so you were happy,but how was you goin' meet the Mystery dude Sneak Out ?

End Of Chapter

I don't want comments like "Her" and "She" I want Comment Like "I" and "Me" If I see comments with Y/N,Her,and She they will get deleted .

-Kiyaa ;*

Sent from my iPhone