Goodbye

*2 years later*

Sanzu's Pov:

It's been two years since Y/n died. Mikey's been miserable since then. More than he was. He's become a killing machine.

We found Hanma too. That fucker was trying to leave the country,but luckily we found him. We've tortured him more than anyone. He was on his knees begging for death. Eventually he died from the severe injuries.

While we went to save Y/n,we found ran laying in a pool of blood. Rindou rushed him to the hospital. Even though he was almost dying we managed to save him.

When we arrived at the house that bastard was keeping Y/n,we found nothing. The house was burned to ashes. Probably because of that bomb. The worst part was that we couldn't even find Y/n body,so she could rest in peace. Everything was gone. Mikey went berserk.

He hasn't been eating,he hasn't been sleeping,he isn't even coming to work. It's like he completely shut the world.

We've all tried to help him,but it's no use.

Nothing can fix him.

****

Mikey's Pov:

"Mikey! Come here! Don't make me chase you"

"I love you Mikey"

"Good morning!"

"Let's go out today!"

A tear rolled down my cheek,as I watched the videotapes.

Videotapes. The only thing I have left from her.

It's been two years since I'm here all alone. Without her...without my girl in my arms.

If only I knew that night was gonna be the last one I'd be seeing my beautiful girl,I would have kissed her a little longer and held her a little tighter. I'd give everything just to have one more moment.

She said we were star-crossed lovers,written to always be apart. And even though our stars didn't align,our hearts always did.

I was in love with her for so many years, I didn't know how to love another soul. I fell in love the minute her eyes connected mine and in that moment I knew what love was.

My soul was tied to hers and hers with mine.

So when she died,I died too...

Now every morning I wake up,I roll over and reach for her. She isn't there.

And would never be again.

(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Hii soo this is the last page of this story and I wanted to thank everyone who have been reading my book. I really appreciate that! But to be honest this chapter killed me:'(
Anyways loveee yaaa<3

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!