Chapter 7:)

"Tch i will haunt you until i die don't make me do that. I'm warning you stay away from him he's my boyfriend not yours." she says pushing y/n to the floor as she heads to the bathroom

'tch what an idiot like if im going to back away from him oh hell no' y/n thought as she got up from the floor and headed back to the others.

"Hey Y/n over here" Ni-ki yells out which makes Y/n go to them. "are you going to eat?" Jungwon asked getting her a plate. "Oh no im not hungry right now thanks tho" she says. "Oh okay then but in case you do get hungry here." Jungwon hands her the plate which makes everyone stare at him. "What" he asked puzzled.

"You care about y/n a bit to much now" Jay said laughing and smirking at the same time. "W-what do you mean, i always cared for her" Jungwon says nervously. "Hmmm right" Sunghoon said wiggling his eyebrows.

Heeseung didn't like what he was seeing so got up instead "Guys imma go to the bathroom" he yelled out annoyed. "Umm okay hyung" Sunoo said worriedly. "What's up with Heeseung hyung he's been acting strange since we got here" Jungwon said confused. "I don't know we should probably ask him later" Jake asked looking at Heeseung leaving

Y/n didn't know why too but she was curious little does she know that Heeseung is just jealous. "Look Karina is with Heeseung hyung now" Jake said pointing to there direction everyone turns around and sees them y/n regrets looking. Karina was hugging Heeseung and so was he.

HEESEUNG'S POV

I couldn't really stand being there watching how Jungwon was treating y/n and it look like Y/n was also liking it too. I wanted this tho why am i even mad about it ughhh. So i decide to go use the bathroom "Guys imma head out to the bathroom" i told them and i couldn't hear what they say after coz i was raged. This hurts!!

"Heeseung" i hear someone calling me it was none other than Karina "Yeaa what is it Karina" i ask her. "Oh nothing you seemed distracted so i wanted to check if you are okay?" she tells me as she comes closer to me. "Ohh im fine" i tell her with a smile

"Oh okay im happy that your fine." Karina says as he hugs him and Heeseung gladly hugs her back. Thinking that the others wouldn't but boii was so wrong "wanna go home together?" Karina asked me as i didn't want to see the others especially y/n i just nod and Karina and i link arms and walk away. I felt bad for not telling the others but im just not feeling my best at the moment.

Even tho its Saturday i just want to be home.   

END OF HEESEUNG'S POV

"Guys lets go home now its going to be dark soon" Jungwon said. "Where's Heeseung hyung"Ni-ki said worried "umm i think i saw him leave with Karina. He probably wants time alone with her or something" Jay said getting up from the table as he stretches his arms. Y/n couldn't help but look down Sunghoon noticed, but decided not ask her anything. 

"Alright guys let's go" Sunghoon said everyone got up and start to walk home. Y/n grabbed her phone and decided to listen to music coz it helps her feel at ease. 'What are you listening too" Jungwon asked all of a sudden they still needed to walk a few more blocks.

"Umm im listening to the song i'm so tired" "Ohh really does Lauv sing it" Jungwon asked excitingly "umm yeaa he does" "omg i love this song Heeseung hyung listens to it a lot" "ohhh really" y/n was flustered "you guys have similar taste in music that's cool" Jungwon said smiling wide "ummm do you wanna listen to it with me" y/n says as she hands him the other airpod "sure thanks" he gladly accepts it and they both listen to the song together walking home

"Wow you notice how y/n gave Jungwon the other airpod that's seriously cute like walking in this weather listening to the same song that's utterly couple goals" Jake said as he cooed seeing the scene in front of him. "Yeahh i haven't seen Jungwon this hyped before like he's so excited lol" "hmmm i don't know why but i feel like Y/n is missing Heeseung hyung right now" "ummmm what!! What do you mean bro he's literally dating Karina" "yeaaa do you know something that we don't" Jay said as he stared at Sunghoon

"Ummm well she's my sister after all i know her to well i can tell she was upset ever since Karina came over yesterday and this sudden news that Heeseung hyung and Karina are dating" Sunghoon stated " don't ya'll find it weird tho about the whole thing between Heeseung hyung and Karina" "hmm tbh i did find it bizarre but then again Heeseung hyung doesn't really tell us much about his life and stuff y'know how reserved he is" Jake said.

"Sunghoon your saying that y/n might like Heeseung hyung right?" Jay asked "Ummm yeaaa im assuming but haven't ya'll seen how Heeseung hyung acts when Jungwon does something for her tho like today and yesterday when they both went out for a night walk he seemed a bit sad when they went out" Sunghoon said as he looked towards them which was Y/n and Jungwon

"Yeaaaa i did notice but i didn't think much of it. I think we should ask Heeseung hyung about this tho coz he can't be lying to his heart about who he likes and all. Along with Y/n she might be leading Jungwon on even tho she might not like him like that. I feel like Jungwon might notice it too" Jay said feeling sad about Jungwon he knows how much he appreciated and loved Y/n.

"Your right Jay we need to talk to them about this when we can" Jake said. "Yeaaaa i agree too." Sunghoon said he looked behind them and saw Ni-ki and Sunoo bickering about Ice cream he laughed a bit. "Look who's bickering behind us again" Jay and Jake both turned around in sync and laughed "We aren't surprise" Jay said the three boys turn to Sunoo and Ni-ki and walk with them.

Before they knew it they got home. "We're home" Y/n said and Jungwon gave the airpod back to her. "Imma head home with the others" Jungwon said and y/n smiled and nodded. Jungwon went close to Y/n and gave her a hug Y/n smiles and hugs him back "Maybe we can go to a cafe tomorrow i'll text you and we can go the cafe that we always go too" Jungwon said "sure just text me and i'll go" she says with a smile Jungwon smiles and waves at her and runs up to the others.

Sunghoon and Y/n got inside and they were both drained out she ran upstairs to take a nice shower they were both introverts and being out all day drains them so they just needed sleep. For some reason y/n couldn't sleep at all she was thinking of Heeseung and she didn't know why like he doesn't talk to her and nor does she so it didn't make sense to her at all.

She knew that Karina didn't love Heeseung 'she's probably using Heeseung to make her ex jealous' she thought she knows that Karina is evil she even threaten her but 'then again she's pretty and is a perfect match for Heeseung' she thinks again. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her phone vibrate it was a message from Jungwon

Jungwon: Heyy y/n sorry i know its late i just wanted to tell you if you still wanna go to the cafe tomorrow hmm around 11am i hope you have the sweetest dreams :) 

Me: Heyy Jungwon ofc im down see ya at 11am and i also hope you sleep we'll ;)

Y/n puts her phone away and was excited to see Jungwon tomorrow even tho they just saw each other not to long ago he always makes Y/n happy 'sadly your not Heeseung' she says as her smile fades and drifts off to dreamland

THE NEXT DAY

 Y/n got up due to her alarm she had to get ready for her little hang out with Jungwon at the cafe. She was excited its been a while she had a hangout with Jungwon

"Sunghoon im going to head out" she yells to Sunghoon who is probably still sleeping. Since its a Sunday morning Sunghoon sleeps in a bit late she got out of her room and left Sunghoon a note in the kitchen table saying that she would be hanging out with Jungwon and would be home later.

She zoomed off and went to the cafe that they were planning to hang out at. She entered the cafe and looked for Jungwon "Hey y/n over here" he called out she waved and went up to him. "You look nice today" he said to y/n that made her blush a little "thanks Jungwon you don't look bad yourself" she said with a wide smile.

Jungwon and Y/n both started to talk about random things they didn't even notice the time. Then someone entered the cafe Jungwon looked and gasp at who he saw. "Ummm what's wrong" y/n says worriedly his eyes grew wide which made Y/n turn around

"OMG" is all what y/n said and both Jungwon and Y/n's eyes grew wide as they both look at each other.

'What is she doing here" Jungwon said y/n shrugged "Beats me" she sipped her drink and took a bite of her cookie.

Chapter 7 completed!!! Thanks for reading and yess i left a cliffhanger lmaooo you guys need to guess who they saw lol i hope you are all happy and healthy. STAY SAFE :)