Chapter 1

SWEARING/VIOLENCE

I'm walking home from my best friend Malerie's house late at night when all of a sudden a gang of at least 17 men start surrounding me.

"GIVE ME YOUR PURSE!" The biggest one yells. 'He must be the leader' I thought to myself rolling my eyes. "F^ck off" I growl continuing walking in the same direction.

"Feisty are we?" He snarls looking me up and down as they all start walking closer. "You heard me, f^ck off" I shoot back.

Suddenly he comes rushing towards me. He raises his fist aggressively and I turn away bracing myself for the punch, but it never comes.

I slowly look back up seeing the man's arm being restrained my a firm grip on his wrist."Try to touch her again and i'll f*cking k!ll you", the silhouette growls in a deep, raspy voice.

I look at the figure and see a muscular man with brown messy hair and rings on his veiny hands step into the light of the street lamp.

I realize it's my mafia boss boyfriend.

I run over to him and hide behind his strong build. He lets go of the man, punching him violently in the nose with a crunch.

He grabs me by the hand, his pants riding dangerously low, and we start walking towards his jet black lamborghini.

"Did you miss me darling?" he asks, looking down at me, "More than you'll ever know" I say before grabbing the back of his neck and kissing him passionately.

I pull away our foreheads still touching and I can feel his smile on my lips. He grabs me by my waist pulling me closer and filling my stomach with butterflies as I feel his cold hard abs press against me.

"Let's get you home to bed princess" He says staring into my eyes, his dark eyes shining under the moonlight.

TIME SKIP

The next morning I woke up with my head resting on his, his arms wrapped around my waist."Good morning princess," he says in a husky morning voice.

God he's so attractive.

"Morning handsome" I speak quietly looking up at him.

Then out of nowhere my throat gets so dry it feels as though it's burning. I try to pull out of his grasp to go get a drink but he pulls me back into his chest, holding me closer than before.

"Don't leave" he says in a soft voice, brushing the hair out of my face. I've never heard him speak so gently.

"I'm just getting water love" I reply, kissing his jaw softly before attempting to get up again.

"I'll get it" he announces, scooping me up off his warm body and softly laying me beside him on the cold bedding.

"Don't you move a muscle." he says, kissing me on the forehead before jumping out of bed. 'What did I do to deserve him?' I think to myself as I watch him leave the room, softly closing the door behind him.

I lay there for a few seconds before realizing how cold it is now that his body isn't radiating heat onto me. I quickly wrap myself up in all the blankets to keep warm until he returns.

When he comes back up he walks in on me cocooned in all the blankets. He quietly chuckles to himself walking closer to me.

"Are u cold darling?" he asks, placing my water on the bedside table. "Come here" he says sitting on the bed pulling me onto his lap and holding me close.

"No" I lie, but my body betrayed me by making me shiver right at that moment. 'shit...' I think, looking away quickly.

He grabs my jaw, turning my head and making me stare deeply into his eyes "Don't you ever f*cking lie to me." he says sternly.

I slowly nod my head, trying to avoid eye contact "words baby" he says, "yes sir" I reply no louder than a whisper. He stares at me like I'm insane.

"What did you just say?" he says, an amused smirk on his face.

"Nothing" I say, quickly jumping off his lap, running out of the room and down the stairs of his huge mansion. He's not far behind, chasing me through the house.

Not very long after he catches me, picking me up off the ground both of us laughing like maniacs. "Why don't we eat my darling?" he offers, gently placing me on my feet. I nod as he grabs my hand walking to the kitchen.

He starts cooking and I start blasting music dancing around the kitchen letting my true self show. He just stands back admiring me with lust in his eyes.

"BABY YOU'RE LIKE LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE" I sing as loud as I can, not a care in the world about looking like a stupid f*cking idiot.

I grab his hand pulling him over to come dance. He shakes his head whilst smirking. I pull out my secret weapon that always works...  puppy dog eyes.

He stares into my eyes and starts chuckling, "Fine fine fine, don't look at me like that." He finally lets his guard down grabbing my hand and dancing around with me.

We're having the time of our lives when all of a sudden the front door bursts open.