Chapter:1 The prophecy

Leafpool woke up with a start she had dreamt of Crowfeather again. Ever since the gathering. Where Crowfeather had defended her when she had told the clans about a prophecy. That there will be a starclan cat that will be reborn as a rouge. No cat had believed her and the apprentices had clustered into groups. The shadowclan apprentices were whispering probably about her. She didn't expect their mentors to do anything. Typical shadow clan. Leafpool looked at the windclan apprentices. They were nowhere to be found. Suddenly Leafpool felt a prod in her back. She spun around to see the windclan apprentices running away. There mentors chased after them. The riverclan apprentices were hiding in the water splashing each other. Their mentors splashing in after them. Lastly Leafpool looked at the thunderclan apprentices. They were hiding in the bushes. Leafpool couldn't see what they were doing. Their mentors were looking for them. All the warriors were yowling and the leaders were arguing. Meanwhile the medicine-cats were quietly murmuring if this prophecy could be true. Leafpool realized that none of them had believed her.

 Leafpool realized that none of them had believed her