Part OO3

"I Ain't Worries" Part 3 ❤

Recap;Justice Stanky Pu$$y ass came to Roc Saying "Hey Daddy"

You Were Just Speechless and wanted to knock the fuck outta him and Justice .

You;Roc Tell Me The Truth Did You Fuck Justice or Not .

Roc;*Tear Falls* Im S-

You;Roc sorry don't cut you tell me you love me but you won't show it all you do is wanna FUCK ! You And Justice can Fuck around,but IDGAF !

Roc;You Can't say nothing you fucked Star !

You;Who The Hell Told You That !?!?

Roc;A Blocked Number sent me a Picture '

You;That Was An Experience!

Roc;You Kindaa Cheated Tho !

You;But all along you been fucking Justice while I was sitting around always calling to see if yo' ass was coming over but its "Baby I gots to work late" When You was Fucking Justice ! Roc Im Done With You and This Fake Ass Relationship ! *Walks Away*

Roc;*Grabs Your Arm* Please Dont leave me ..

You;Let Go Bye Roc She Might be Prego.. I thought you wanted me to be your first . But Baby Im Gone !

Roc;*Let Go and One Tear Falls*

-----------

Your Pov;

I Decided to skip school.. I walked home asking myself Why Why Why .. I Know We Both cheated but lieing That's the shit I don't like .. I wa Thinking about things soon as I got a ran upstairs to my room thinking about Roc and Star And What am I Goin Do.. And I Bet He Fucking Justice Right Now . So I Decided to call me Home Boy Corhan To Come over he's my best friend .

Corhan Pov;

YN asked me to come over Roc and her having problems so this is my time to get YN. I really Like YN she is beautiful Got A Thicks As Med. Boobs .. Mann Them Dimples I mean why would you cheat on her gorgeous ass .

END OF POVS

-Kiyaa;*

Sent from my iPhone