Prologue

It was a stormy night as Othello sat alone in the living room flipping through the channels of her tv. She moved into Lucifer's cabin shortly after the funeral that was held for her. The thunder shook the cabin softly and the rain beat down on the windows. The small lamp and the tv light was the only thing lighting up the room.

A blanket thrown over her lap to keep the light chill off her legs in the cool cabin.  Her short hair was just long enough to go in front of her fact but she pushed it back when it fell in front of her eyes.  Hearing something fall in the kitchen she stood up and walked.

The flickered on the light and what she saw filled her with panic but then happiness.  A tall figure holding a very small infant in her arms.  Not being able to see her face a smile still broke out on Othellos face.

"Lucifer!  I thought she was still sleep."  She gasped when Lucifer looked up.  A very pale and empty looking face looked back at Othello.  The eye bags were dark and bold.

"Let me go." 

"What are you talking about?  Put her down she needs to sleep I didn't hear her cry."  Othello said walking towards Lucifer.  Lucifer stayed still though until Othello was right to her and then she and the infant in her arms vanished.  "Lucifer!?"  Othello screamed out a few times looking around the empty kitchen in a big panic.  "No!  She's here I saw her!"  Othello scream and threw a plate that was by the sink causing it to small all over the floor.  She threw a few more things around the kitchen making a bigger noise then the one outside caused by the storm.

She collapsed on the floor panting, and sweating with tearing running down her face.  Her bare feet had a few cuts from the glass that was shattered and same with her hands.  Just then the front door open and she shot up and ran to it.

"Lucifer!?"  Othello scream running back into the living room only to be met with a slight panic and worried looking Dominic.  When she saw it wasn't her she got angry again.  "What did you do to her!?  What did you do with them!?  Where is Lucifer and my baby!?"  She screamed at Dominic.  He felt his heart break again.

"Sweetie."  Dom started in a very soft voice.  "Lucifer had to go out and she took Bell with her.  Okay?  Let's breathe."  Dominic start to walk towards her slowly while speaking and Othello calmed down slightly. She even calmed down and allowed him to guide her to her bedroom and lay her in bed. Noticing her scratched up feet he quickly went to the bathroom grabbing a wet cloth and cleaned her feet. Othello drifted off to sleep having Dominic leave the room.

As the door shut behind him a single tear slipped knowing that he can't do anything to help his little sister. After the stress of Lucifer's funeral and not having a body Othello went down but ended up having her miscarry. Most people would tell her she's at rock bottom but she can't even leave the cabin. Her hallucinations of Lucifer holding their child can occur anywhere. They're just worse in public. So she stays home with a therapist once a week.

Dominic pulled out his phone clicking the call button as he stepped into the kitchen to assess the damage. The therapist answered after the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Dr. Lanny, I was wondering if you could come by tomorrow. Othello had another episode." The therapist signed and said yes. After talking a bit of the details out they hung up and Dominic cleaned the kitchen. His heart hurt for his sister. He just prayed a miracle could come for her.