𝟏 「 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 」 𝟕

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎𝐏

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍, Seraphina Denoire watched on as Bonnie tried to convince Elena and herself of how many weird things have been happening around her.

"You explain it then, last night, I'm watching Nine-O, a commercial break comes on and I'm like, I bet it's that phone commercial," Bonnie pause her words in exasperation as she turns towards Elena, who was opening up different Tupperware of food from the Grill. "and sure enough, it's that guy and the girl with the bench, he flies to Paris and he flies back. They take a picture.

"Oh come on, that commercial's on a constant loop." Elena spoke out with a small shrug, the girl not believing what Bonnie was talking about.

Hearing Elena's words, Bonnie turned around towards Seraphina who was trying to balance a spoon on the top of her nose, quickly stopped as she noticed Bonnie looking her way.

"I hate agreeing with Elena," She spoke with a small sigh, the girl placing her hand on her chest as she felt bile rising in her throat. "like seriously I feel like I'm about to puke, but after watching t.v. enough, I've even been able to remember the commercials."

"But I didn't remember it, I knew it was coming on before it did," Bonnie spoke exasperatedly as she looked at Seraphina, desperation filling her chest, before turning to glance between them continuously. "okay, well how about this, I've been obsessed with numbers all day, only 3 of them 8, 14, and 22, how weird is that?"

Seraphina's eyes almost immediately widened as she heard that, a sparkle appearing in her eyes as she spoke in complete seriousness.

"We should play the lottery with them," She said excitedly clapping her hands before she noticed the look that Bonnie was sending her. "I'm just joking, have you talked to your Grams about this, I mean she would know right?"

Hearing this Bonnie could only look down at the food and bowl in front of her, the girl letting out a small sigh as she already knew what would happen if she spoke to her Grandmother about it.

"She's just gonna say it's because I'm a witch, I don't want to be a witch," She spoke in sadden voice before pausing her movement to look between Elena and Bonnie. "do either of you want to be a witch?"

"I don't want to be a witch." Elena spoke shaking her head as she pulled the already-cooked food from the bags that they came in.

"If I was a witch, I'd totally be like the best witch ever," Seraphina spoke seriously this time, the girl not having any problem with being a witch, especially a powerful one. "like seriously, I'd magic me up some money and food whenever I want."

Finishing off her words, Bonnie couldn't help but let out a small chuckle whilst closing her eyes and shaking her head a bit, she should have expected that as an answer.

Although before she could say anything other than laugh, the sound of Elena pouring the pre-cooked pasta dish into a pretty wooden bowl.

"You know putting it in a nice bowl isn't fooling anybody?" Bonnie spoke in a joking tone as she watched Elena pour the food, her words causing Seraphina to let out a humorous laugh.

"If it wasn't for the joking tone, I'd think I was rubbing off on you." Seraphina spoke from behind Bonnie in a teasing tone, the girl happy at the sarcasm being thrown toward Elena.

Albeit Elena took the fun out of it as she just ignored both of them, the girl just paused as she tried to remember where a certain thing was in the kitchen.

"Okay, serving spoons, where are the serving spoons?" Elena spoke out trying to jog her memory of where they could be, the girl not moving an inch as she tried to recall where they were.

Turning towards her, Bonnie paused for a moment as she thought about where they could be or rather tried to sense where the serving spoons are.

"Middle drawer on your left." She spoke up after a second of sensing, her words causing Elena to look over at her with a confused look on her face.

The girl slowly moved towards the drawer, pulling it open as almost immediately her eyes landed on the very serving spoons she'd been looking for.

"Okay, so you've been in this kitchen like a thousand times." Elena dismissed Bonnie's words with a shrug, not believing in her ability to sense where the thing she needed was.

"Yeah, that's it." Bonnie said sarcastically as she watched Elena place the serving spoons into the bowl, the girl was annoyed at the way Elena continued to dismiss her words.'

But before she or Seraphina could say anything more, the sound of the doorbell stopped any sound from coming out of any of their mouths.

"Okay, he's here." Elena spoke as she let go of the bowls before dusting her hands off, whilst Seraphina jumped off of the counter ready to answer the door.

"I'll get the door." Seraphina spoke as she took a step to walk out of the kitchen, although she was almost immediately stopped by Elena who held her hand out in front of her

"No let me, it is my house," She spoke with a soft smile on her face, the girl started to pat down her shirt trying to make sure it looked great.

The girl moved to walk out of the room as Seraphina looked at her figure in confusion, she felt it was a little weird not being the one greeting her boyfriend, but it was Elena's house and her dinner.

"Oh and," She spoke stopping and turning back around towards them, but more specifically Bonnie. "don't be nervous Bonnie, just be your normal loving self."

With that Elena walked right out of the room, leaving Bonnie and Seraphina in the kitchen to finish setting up the rest of the already-cooked food.

"What do you think?" Bonnie asked as she turned towards Seraphina, her hands subconsciously stirring the salad that was in the bowl in front of her.

"How about a round 2, find the random object in Elena's kitchen," Seraphina suggested as she leaned back against the counter, only to be met with Bonnie giving her a nod and a determined look.  "birthday candles."

Pausing for a moment Bonnie, opened her arms as she tried to focus on where the birthday candles were, and a second later the girl pulled open a drawer to her right.

Even she looked shocked at herself as she reached in and held up the colorful birthday candles, Seraphina on the other hand went wide-eyed as she looked between Bonnie and the candles nodding her head.

"Okay, how about the," Seraphina paused for a moment as she thought of what would be the hardest thing for him to find in the room, something that even she didn't know the placement of. "the potato smasher, Jenna hates having it in the drawer, Elena hates it being in the cabinet, so they move it around a lot, go."

This time Bonnie didn't even need to pause as she headed directly towards the sink, the girl pulling open the base cabinet right beside the one that lead to under the sink.

And within a large mixing bowl under the cabinet was the exact potato smasher that Seraphina was talking about, because of its size, it would always get stuck when opening a drawer so Jennie hated it being in there.

"Okay so once is an incident, twice is coincident, but three times," Seraphina paused her words already knowing what three times meant, the girl shaking her head as she spoke with a small shrug. "you might want to start believing your Grams about the whole witch thing."