U feel me!

Hailey POV

"JACOB STOP GET OFF ME!" I yelled and screamed but he wouldn't

I cried as he kissed my neck.

"Bitch! Ur gonna enjoy this and ur gonna shut up! Right?" I kept quiet IDKWTF this nigga think he is?!?!

"RIGHT!" He yelled making me snap out of my thoughts ".Yeah if u make it enjoyable." I said under my breath "Bitch wut did u say?!!" He yelled. This nigga scares me. I finally pushed him off with all of my strength then I kicked him in his nuts with my good foot. He fell to the ground and I limped downstairs and called the school using my phone. Little did I know Jacob was behind me. He pushed me to the ground and held me down by my wrists.

"bitch u think u can get away while I'm trying to fuck u huh? Well think again, if u continue to do this shit, I guarantee u this week will be hell for u." He said

"Jacob stop...UR hurting me! U know I have to write a summary about wut u did good for me..." I said

"Bitch.... IDGAF! I SWARE TO GOD IF U RAT ME OUT, UR ASS IS GRASS!" He yelled

He finally let go and I limped upstairs all the way to My room. God, why did U do this to me? Why him? Why couldn't u make my bully a girl. I started to cry and I put my face into my knees. My life is ducked up because of him! I hate my life!

I looked under my bed and grabbed my bag of marijuana. "Hello old friend." I said smiling. I only use marijuana when I'm really pissed, I guess now is the time. I grabbed a piece of paper, rolled up a blunt and smoked it. I feel so relaxed like I'm invincible.

Jacob POV

"Hailey!" I yelled banging on her door. I smelled something out of her room. Is that....no that can't possibly be....MARIJUANA! It was locked So i busted down the door and saw her smoking it.

"JACOB! Why the hell are u in here?!!?" She screamed

O hell no this bitch is testing me.

"Bitch! Stfu ok! Gimme that shit!" I yelled snatching it from her and throwing it out the window

"What the hell Jacob?!?! That was mine get the fuck out!" She yelled pointing to the door. Damn, she looks sexy when she's mad.

"Umm no, I'm ur care taker." I said while biting my lip

I picked her up and put her over my shoulder.

"LET GO OF ME!" She yelled

I grabbed her ass real tight to make her shut up.

"That's right girl!" I said in a husky voice

I brought her to another room and threw her on the bed. I got on top of her and too me get shirt off.

"Jacob stop!" She yelled while slapping me

"Haha..(grabs haileys neck and pins her to a wall) listen, we are gonna do it right now! I'm tired of u always stopping me!" I yelled

"Ja--- (GCO)

"Bitch shut up!" I yelled as I dropped her on the ground. I slapped her hard Then kicked her in the stomach.She put her head in her knees and started to cry.

Trey POV

I sat in class thinking about that girl. She was just beautiful. I'm just wondering her name and why anyone would hurt her. She looked like she has been through a lot, I can feel it.

(Bell rings for lunch)

"Hey baby!" I heard a girl say

"Joelicia I'm not ur baby, that ended almost 1 month ago after u cheated with Jacob." I said

"Baby I told I you I'm sorry." She said putting her hands on my abs

I sware this girl know how to get to me.

"Joelicia it's over..." I said moving her hand away.

I walked down the hallway, feeling something isn't right. I know it's about that girl, I haven't seen her today. She is just soo beautiful. I think I love her.