PILOT

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The cursed spirit holds Yuji Itadori in its grasp the special grade cursed object, Ryomen Sukuna's finger, fell in front of Itadori. The teen catches the finger with his teeth as his arms are being held in place at his side by the curse.

"You idiot! Hadn't it over to me or you'll be eaten, too!" another boy with black spiky hair, Megumi Fushiguro, yells out to him on the side blood dripping from his head.

The curse attempts to shove Yuji into its mouth along with the cursed finger. Yuji uses his feet on the curse's large teeth to push back against the curse's strength. Yuji eyes the finger in his mouth thinking back on Megumi's words about the object before throwing it up into the air.

"There is a way to save everyone! I just need some cursed energy, right, Fushiguro?!" Itadori yells.

"Don't!" Megumi's eyes widen in fear at what the teen planned to do "Don't do it!"

Yuji opens his mouth wide allowing the finger to fall in. Slamming his teeth shut he swallows the finger whole, and his body goes limp.

Megumi is frozen on the floor.

Ryomen Sukuna's finger! That's a special-grade cursed object! It's a deadly poison! He'll die for sure! But there's a one in a million. . . a one in a million chance. . .

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

A tall beautiful woman with long black hair gracefully walked down the streets of San Angel, Mexico. She greeted the people she walked by offering gentle and kind smiles. Along her path was an old lady with white hair and a red patterned cardigan, within her arms was a basket full of colorful Otomi dolls. Along the old woman's path was a slight elevation in the sidewalk, the woman not noticing the change tripped on the ledge crashing to the ground, the Otomi dolls flying everywhere. One of the dolls rolled along the ground bumping into the black-haired woman's foot. Looking down to see what had gotten in her way she finds the doll, looking back up to find the woman on the ground. The black-haired woman quickly moved over to the fallen woman helping her pick up the dolls and placing them back in the basket.

"Gracias, La Muerte." the old woman thanked the black-haired woman.

The black-haired woman guides the old lady to the side of the road "No problem, Señora."

Leaving the old woman La Muerte returns to her peaceful walk when a shock courses throughout her body followed by a large demonic wave of cursed energy. The energy felt familiar, very familiar.

Ryomen Sukuna.

It had taken a second for her to recognize the feeling, this was his cursed energy. Having not been able to be with him in so long has clouded her memory of what it felt like for him to be present and with her. Not wasting any time her body vanished, yellow marigold petals replacing her previous position flowing in the wind.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

Yellow marigold petals speed through the air stopping at the edge of a roof of a school. The black-haired woman named La Muerte appeared replacing the petals allowing them to disperse into the air around her. Off to the side was a small section of the roof on a lower elevation giving her a birds-eye-view of the area. She watches as two boys fight a low-grade curse, one sitting on the ground injured and the other within the curse's hands. La Muerte decides to wait and see what happens next feeling Ryomen's cursed energy around the area but not seeing him.

Suddenly Yuji moves breaking free, blasting away the curse's arms splattering blood across the ground. The teen jumps away from the curse landing fifteen feet in front of Megumi. The curse charges black markings form along the teen's body.

Just as the curse reaches him he raises his arm knocking the curse back and cutting it into multiple pieces killing it in the process.

Megumi's eyes widen in shock and fear at what stood before him. Yuji doesn't move, another set of eyes forming and opening under his original set.

The boy was no longer Yuji Itadori, but Ryomen Sukuna.

Sukuna broke out into boisterous laughter his body shaking as he did "Ah, I knew it! The light feels best in the flesh!"

Megumi watches as Sukuna ripped apart the yellow hoodie and shirt off of his body.

This is the worst! A one-in-a-million-chance, worst-case outcome! The special-grade cursed object incarnated!

"A cursed spirit's flesh is so boring. Where are the people? The women?!" Sukuna spoke looking around the area before stepping onto the railing of the roof.

Where is my woman?

"What a wonderful era to be in. Women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots. Marvelous! It'll be a massacre!" Sukuna looks at the city below him.

He laughs before something catches his eye. Looking over he spots a tall woman with pure white skin, long black hair, and a beautiful red dress paired with an extremely large wide-brimmed sombrero.

There she is.

Sukuna's attention is pulled away from La Muerte as his own hand raises to his face and pulls him back from the ledge. Megumi stands up and moved closer to the possessed body.

"Huh?" Sukuna is confused.

"What do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back." Yuji's voice sounds from his possessed body.

"How are you able to move?" Sukuna questions.

"I mean, it's my body." Yuji explains.

Sukuna widens his eyes at the knowledge. He's suppressing me?

"Don't move. You're no longer human." Yuji looks over to Megumi seeing him get into a strange stance, shadows forming around him "Under Jujutsu Regulations, Yuji Itadori, I will exorcise you as a curse!"

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

FIN