Feelings and QnA

Hey! Sorry for being quiet, I've been working on a book that will be published as soon as I get done with the Prologue.

As an apology this chapter will be about how KNY characters feel about you.

As well this will act as a start of a QnA, so comment your questions and will answer them to the best of my abilities in the next chapter.

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

Kamaboko Squad:

Tanjiro Kamado

"[Y/n]? When she spent some nights at our house she was usually reserved. But I could tell she enjoyed our hospitality. Now that she joined the corps I'm hoping I can get to know her better! "

Nezuko Kamado:

"Mmmm! Hmmmh! "
(*Nezuko seems to remember you but only a little. She wishes to see you more*)

Inosuke Hashibira:

"I don't know who she even is, but when I meet her I'm gonna challenge her! Then I! King of the Mountain will be the strongest! "

Zenitsu Agatsuma:

"She's a m-monst-ter, her aura is ter-rifying. "

Hashiras:

Gyomei Hinejima:

"She has a dark aura that surrounds her, it gives off guilt and vengeance. "

Giyuu Tomioka:

"... "
Edited:
(*Giyuu seems to have confused  feelings towards you. He feels like you're misunderstood but yet you have this dark side...*)

Shinobu Kocho:

"I want to tease her, plus I wanna know what she's hiding. "

Sanemi Shinazugawa:

"Tch that damn brat was able to beat me *mumbles about you beat him*"

Rengoku Kyojuro:
(If that's how you spell his last name-)

"[Y/n] has great potential to become an amazing slayer. It's to bad that she strays away. "

Uzui Tengen:

"[Y/n] is not flamboyant, as soon as she got in the corps she broke a corps rule! Also she lacks the flashiness! "

Muichiro Tokito:

".... Who? Oh her.. She seems quiet yet she caused a ruckus at the meeting. "

Obama Iguro:

"I still don't like her, I don't want her anywhere! Near Mitsuri, out in the public, anywhere! "

Mitsuri Kanroji:

"She is so cool! With her polearm and stuff! When we went to the market we went to go buy Mochi! However I wonder why she didn't eat some? "

Other:

Kaguya Ubuyashiki:

"ቿሀቿዪሃፕዘጎክኗ ጎነ ጎክ ጠዐፕጎዐክ.... ዘልዘልዘልዘልዘል! "

*cough*

Moving on:

Geyna Shinazugawa:

"I think I've heard of her before, ever since Sanemi came back from that one meeting he's been in a really bad mood. "

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

(I'm out of ideas for feelings- anyways QnA! Feel free to ask questions like:

-About me
(Nothin' personal tho)

-Spoilers

-About this book

-others)

So ask away!
Cya in the nest chapter :333

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ