Some Story ideas to share

*Art above is mine*

A/n: So lately I've been fuming with some Dsmp story and AU ideas so I wanted to share them to you all. Without further ado, scroll down to read my dumb ideas to feed your brain :]

-Slimecicle but comes back as a magma cube:

I thought of this idea only because I saw a YouTube comment said something about it. But it's just really about Slimecicle coming back after dying on his last life by something as a magma cube and I thought it was cool.

-Luca but it's DNF (Platonic)

Pretty much kinda of the same plot as Luca but it has George as Luca, Dream as Alberto, Gulita as BBH maybe and probably the villains is Quackity along with Sapnap and Karl. Anyways, it's just a silly idea I thought. Just take this small draft about it here.

.
.
.
.
.

The water shimmered in the moonlight with the hills of the blades of grass moving hypnotically. A boat with two kids talking amongst each other with Mellohi playing softly in the background.

"Tubbo, I don't see the point in coming out here to find sea monsters right now. You sure it isn't just a sunfish or a big fish?"

"Yes! Tommy I told you, I saw a large smiley thing looking at me in the water when I was feeding the pigs!" Tubbo said frantically while continuously rowing the boat in the middle of the ocean.

"Alright, if it's just a fish, you owe me your snacks tonight!" Tommy said jokingly.

The two continued to row their boat until they stopped near where Tubbo said where it was, Tommy reached his head out of the boat scanning the vast waters.

"Tubs, I don't see anything around here."

"What? I swear I saw it here a few minutes ago."

Tubbo fumbling his buttons on his shirt, Tommy just chuckled, "C'mon Tubbo, we should head home. It's getting late—"

"BEHIND YOU, TOMMY!!"

Tubbo screamed with him pointing at something, Tommy quickly whipped his head around him to see a tall fish-like creature grabbing onto some of their belongings.

It's appearance was a big tall axolotl but it's unnerving humanoid body made Tommy shiver. But what caught Tommy's eye wasn't the glowing green patterns on it, it was the unsettling smile that set him off.

It made him feel as if he met him before...

The green humanoid creature took notice of them and quickly dive into the water below him with a few items with it. "Tommy, it's getting our stuff!" Tubbo shouted.

Tommy grabbed a harpoon near Tubbo and threw it into the water, not knowing if it hit the target. They watched the sea monster swim away while glowed a green hue, slowly moving away from them.

"Tubbo, we need to go and tell town NOW!" Tommy exclaimed, still shaken.

"Right!" Tubbo nodding as he row the boat back to the town to tell their discovery.

[Story bit done]

- "OMG WHY ARE YOU A GOAT!?"

This AU is just consist with the entire DreamSmp streamers getting physical traits from their character that they play. That's all.

-This isn't you...

Slimecicle gets corrupted by the EGG >:33 so free angst

-The Son of the Enderdragon

Ranboo gets strange dreams of a black dragon calling out to him, as well as strange people that looks just like him. He thought hiding this fact because it wasn't a big problem. But it was actually a really big problem (in other words, A N G S T)

.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: And that's all for today! Sorry for not being active on Wattpad :/