18

To feel too much love, comfort and happiness. I'm thinking what i have done in my past life to have this things now?

I'm living in a definition of people's dream. And i would like to call myself lucky from it. I somehow think that deserves it.

"Last shoot," the director announced. Pumunta ako sa upuan ko at uminom ng tubig.

This day was hot, tumatagaktak ang pawis ko. Lalo na at sa labas pa need ang mga scenes na isshoot namin.

"Looking good huh?" My co-actor said. I give him a glare.

"Leave me alone Clark," I told him. He just shrugged his shoulder and left me.

Gosh, another project! Kiyoshi and I had a successful series which is one of the winner in a event. We both deserves it, we all deserves it.

And for this year i had a new project with Clark. He is a great actor but i feel like something is weird about him. I just don't like him.

"Liah, yung sinabi ko ha? Be good to your new manager!" Ryla remind me that again.

I pouted my lips, "Why are you leaving na? We both successful with this, and i only want you to be my manager!" I whined.

She will be signing off as my manager. She didn't told me her reasons. But probably she got tired of me. Naging behave naman na ako, i didn't do anything stupid again. I got my lessons.

"We need to grow, I've learned a lot from you. And i need to learned too with just myself and another people." She told me.

I just shrugged my shoulder, "I get it. You sounded like a boyfriend to me who's convincing the girl to break up with him." I exclaimed, i even rolled my eyes.

She hit my arm and glared at me, "Kadiri ka Alliah," she had that disgusted look.

We need some break, straight hours din kami nag-sshoot and i don't want to feel myself blacking out in the middle of the set.

I took my phone and checked some notifications from my account. It just like the usual, new followers, notifications from my liked post and tagging me from their post.

Shimi are consistent of messaging us about her state. I thanked her for that, we are now getting worried about her. Kabuwanan na niya ngayon! Even though gusto kong pumunta sa Canada, ang tight ng schedule ko.

Therese on the hand, mailap pa rin sa amin. Sinabi naman niya yung reason niya why she's acting like that. I don't want to be linked to him, again. I understand her, i am the girlfriend of her ex best friend, which is Hugo. But i wished her luck, she's now on her med school.

Rovia are on her internship and with a secret boyfriend. She's getting better and i know she's happy with that.

Ivory seeing Klein again after an almost year of break up, I don't know how did they go to that point. That two is inseparable!

Claudia got successful with her career, she is still pairing up with Kiyoshi. That two become in demand. They're just two good but something is not in the flow.

Hugo and I still have a best relationship. We keep each other to be as we. We helping each other to grow. We understand each other a lot. We communicate and compromise if we knew something is off. Throughout we didn't had a serious fight. I don't know if that is healthy or not.