[011] he's still in there

____________________________________I noticed the lights start to flicker and I rose to my feet

____________________________________I noticed the lights start to flicker and I rose to my feet. I followed the light till I was next to Steve who was also watching the lights. I think he caught on I was confused without me even having to explain, "the lights flicker when something in the upside down in near".

I began nodding my head until I turned around and noticed max and Lucas sat next to each other talking. I almost jumped when hopper and Joyce came storming through the door.

"I think he's talking, just not through words" Jim began to explain whilst drawing it out. Steve looked at it completely clueless with what he was saying and drawing, "what is that".

"Morse code" me, max, Dustin and Lucas said in sync. "H-E-R-E" he said slowly beginning to figure out what will was saying, "wills still in there. He's talking to to us".

They went back into the shed and begun telling will loads of stories about his childhood, to try and distract him to see what will was trying to say. Every time will said something with his hands, hopper would repeat it back to us and Nancy would draw it out.

I had the walkie next to me and every time I heard what hopper saying with morse code, I'd look into the book and tell Nancy, "c".

"L", "o", "s", "e", I began to tell her, "g", "a", "t", "e".

"Close gate?" I asked, "what's that?" Before anyone could reply the phone began to ring. Nancy and Dustin shot up and Dustin picked it up and shut it again. It rung for a second time and Nancy forcefully ripped it off the wall and threw it to the ground.

"Do you think he heard that?" Max says looking to Nancy, I look down at her before talking, "it's just a phone, it could be anywhere, right?".

Just then, the creatures screeched from a distance causing us all to go towards the window to look, "that's not good".

"Hey, hey! Get away from the windows!" Hopper order us. He had three guns in his hand and he questions Johnathan if he could use any. He stutters so Nancy answers, "I can".

"Anyone else" he says looking around, "uh yeah I learnt how to use one a while ago" I explain. He throws the gun to me and I catch it before aiming it at the windows a long with everyone else.

It was silent, no one spoke so that we could hear the demodogs better. I stared at the windows closely, ready to shoot anything that comes through it. However, while we were all staring at the window, another one screeched outside of the the windows causing us all to switch positions.

I made sure max was behind me as she had no weapon to protect herself with. One then as before made a screeching noise at the window we were just looking at.

It was almost as if it were hurt, it made painful noises. I looked around to see everyone else confused but before I could speak it was thrown through the window. We all jumped back and hopper walked towards it placing his foot on its neck to check for any pulse. Once he realised there wasn't one he lowered his gun, we all did.

But not long after we brought them back up again when the locks were being opened from the outside of the house. My fingers were shaking, I knew by the sound of how many there was, that we probably weren't going to make it out alive.

But what came through the door was the last thing I expected. A tall girl, black smoky makeup and slicked back entered, she had a bloody nose, she seemed familiar.

Everyone lowered there guns and Mike came through from behind me and hopper and walked up to her. I'm presuming the girl was eleven, the one with mind super powers. They both hugged each other really tight before explaining how he called her for 353 days.

However it turned into a small argument when hopper revealed he'd been hiding her. They both walked in to a room to talk privately however you could hear Mike yelling from a mile away.

She walked up to Dustin and Lucas and brought them tightly into a hug, "we missed you", "I missed you, too".

They all pull away, "we talked about you pretty much everyday". She doesn't reply instead puts her finger next to Dustin's teeth, "teeth, you have teeth".

He chuckles, happy someone noticed it, "oh, you like these pearls" he then purrs scaring eleven, Lucas shakes him head in embarrassment.

She looked around the noticed me standing behind Lucas and Dustin, "it's you". I looked confused at her, "I'm sorry?". "You're nice girl. One who helped me". My eyes widened, "that was you?!".

"Woah what?" Lucas said realising I knew her, "yeah urm I was going to pick up max from school and I saw her walking alone, she had a bloody nose and I stopped the car to see if she was okay. I gave her some tissue and drove her the rest of the way".

"What, is your name" she asked, "Stephanie, I'm max's sister" I tell her moving out the way to reveal max however her expression dropped when she held her hand out for eleven to shake it. I felt a bit bad as she walked away ignoring max and going towards Joyce.

"It's okay, she's probably just, shy or something" Lucas tries to comfort her. I took a seat next to Steve and he began talking.

"Well we'll probably be able to beat them now knowing we have el, she's pretty strong" he begins to talk, I reply with "she seems it, how come she wasn't at home with hopper?".

"I have no clue, but my first guess is because he left to go be with Joyce in the lab and she was left alone or something" I couldn't reply as Joyce walked in with eleven and pointed to the words Nancy wrote, 'close gate'. "You opened this gate before right?" She asks, looking hopeful that el could stop it.

I looked over at Steve and whisper, "what's a gate?", "it's that massive rip thing you saw in the lab, it's where all the demogorgon creatures come from".

Joyce stutters hoping for the answer she desires from el, "do you think if we got you back there, that you could close it?".