001.

I quickly run out the house grabbing my shoes on the way out after receiving a text from Rue that's she's home

I quickly run out the house grabbing my shoes on the way out after receiving a text from Rue that's she's home. I biked the fasted I had ever biked to Fez's store where she told me to meet her at.

"Evelyn!" Rue squealed engulfing me in a hug. "I missed you so much!" I confessed pulling apart from the hug to greet Fezco. "Sup kid." Fez greeted me then starting to speak to Rue.

"There's some new girl in town that I think you gon' be friends with." Fez told Rue who looked around squinting. "Who?" Rue questioned. "Shit, i don't know. She came in yesterday lookin' all sailor moon and shit. Im thinkin' to myself look like somebody Rue would get along with." He replied looking up to Rue.

Which is sort of like a dead-on observation to Fezco, who's not normally revolving in the same direction as planet earth.

Rue nodded looking around. "So how long you been back?" Fezco questioned lighting the end of his cigarette. "Five days." Rue reminded placing her hands in the pockets of her maroon jacket.

"And like how you feelin?" Fezco asked making direct eye contact with Rue. "I mean ever since I gave my life over to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ things have been like really good." She bragged nodding her head. Now what Rue..

"Word, that's what's up." Fezco responds leaning back into the lawn chair. "Yeah im fuckin' with you Fez!" Rue slaps his knee in a jokingly manner. "Shit. Hey I don't judge!" He held his hands up in surrender.

"But, lowkey is ash in the back?" Rue questioned which Fez turned his head right away.

Oh hell no, that son of a bitch I will not be following Rue.

"You serious?" Fez questioned confused. "What do you think because I went to rehab I stayed clean?" Rue confessed looking around. "Rue what was the point of rehab then?" I sigh messing with my wavy hair.

Rue goes into the store and I was just gonna stand there with Fezco until Rue dragged me in. "If I have to face him, you do too." I groaned, "hell no, he's such a bitch for no reason!"

Rue pulled open the freezer door revealing Ashtray eating a bowl of cereal, he quickly puts it down before pointing at Rue. "I thought both of y'all asses was dead." He announced causing me to roll my eyes.

"Nope I just don't like your personality." I mumble crossing my arms. "And I thought you had Asperger's until i realized you're just a prick." Rue points her finger at him.

"This is the fickle industry, y'all come and go. Im just tryna stack my cash pay of our mortgage. So what the fuck you want?" Ashtray questioned Rue grabbing a bowl full of drugs from the microwave.

Rue squinted her eyes standing in front of him. He handed her a couple drugs and she took them stuffing it into her pocket. "You want anything princess evelyn?" Ashtray questioned making a pout face.

I roll my eyes then shaking my head. I drown out there conversation taking a seat in a random chair in the freezer. I start focusing more to the conversation but not really caring much "I don't know, shits been blowin' up in tampa and mad people like to fuck on it." Ashtray notifies her handing her more drugs.

"Okay." Rue shrugs taking them with no hesitation. "That'll be 120." He stated leaning back into his chair. "Uhh, fez said he'd spot me." Rue presses her lips together walking towards the door.

"Fezco don't spot nobody." Ashtray announced, "yea well it's a post-rehab discount, so you should ask him." Rue shrugged walking out the door. "Yea I will ask him because I know your full of shit and you princess stop coming to my fucking store if you don't like my personality." Ashtray growled sitting up in his chair.

"You're such a dick." I responded giving him the middle finger. "I bet you want it." He mumbled under his breath. "You wish asstray." I blurted pushing through the door.

What a fucking bitch.

A/N: anywho, first chapter how are we feelin??