019.

"Rue, I didn't ask for your help

"Rue, I didn't ask for your help.." I mumbled throwing a notebook on my desk. "I mean you seem like you wanna fuck Ash, and he's ghosted you." She shrugged tapping her pencil on her forehead.

"It's eating me up not talking to him after what happen, he did this before but we didn't exactly kiss I mean it seemed like it was gonna happen." I take a deep breath playing with my wavy black hair.

I rested my head on my arm impatiently for the bell to ring. Ashtray hasn't showed up for like five days, Fez was pretty strict about him going back to school. Jesus I don't fucking know, why am I even thinking about him?

Ashtray barged through the classroom door looking like he just went through a world war. He had cuts on his lips, eyebrows and cheeks. He wore sweats and a hoodie. His hair was freshly cut and eyebrow perfectly shaped.

this man was beat up and still went to the barber, im dead.

"What a coincidence seeing you mr.O'Neil after missing a week of school!" The teacher criticized him pointing a expo marker his way. "My bad." Ashtray mumbled walking towards his seat glancing at me.

The bell had rang and the students rushed out ready for second period. Ashtray pushed passed me in a rude way.

"Excuse me." I furrowed my eyebrows. He just cursed to himself and walked away, now what the fuck is wrong with him?

The lunch bell rang and I pushed through the crowded hallways finally getting to the cafeteria door. I spotted Lexi sitting alone with a book in hand, I didn't want to bother her reading but I kinda needed somewhere to sit.

"Oh my gosh, hey Evelyn!" Lexi moved her backpack from the empty seat patting it for me to sit. "Hey Lex." I opened my backpack throwing her a bag of gummy bears. She smirked ripping the bag open and popping gummies in her mouth.

I couldn't help to notice Ashtray sitting alone on some random table scrolling through his phone as a group of girls start walking towards him. "Man." I mumbled stealing a gummy from Lexi's bag. "Hm?" Lexi hummed looking the way I was looking.

The girls sat one by one around him and he groaned getting up and walking away quickly. "You good?" Lexi questioned chewing a gummy.

"Ashtray ghosted me after kissing me two times, doing great." I sarcastically smiled pulling my hair into a bun. "When??" She shockingly said. "Like a week ago." I shrugged laying my head on the table.

A/N: i wanted to get a chapter out before i sleep im sooo tired gn