Part 2

'WTH' "your awake sorry about your next I just couldn't help my self" Izuku said in a cold voice once again Bakugo felt a patch on his neck "y-you f-f-filthy blood s-sucker" Bakugo finally managed to stutter out "that's not very nice Bakugo I saved you if any other vampire would have found you you would be dead right now" Izuku said a little annoyed "sigh" "go get a shower you smell like wet dog" Midoriya said "oh ok where is the s-shower" "follow me hot stuff" Izuku lead him to the bathroom ignoring the slight blush on the younger males face "here we are I will go get you cloths so you can change"

~time skip because I'm to lazy~

POV Bakugo

I put on his clothes that where way to big on me when I walk out the bathroom i saw the green heard boy working at his desk before he turned around and "hahahahah" that bitch just laughed at me "WTF DID YOU JUST LAUGH AT ME" "sorry it's just you looks so small in my clothes" the green haired boy said but not in his normal cold voice but a softer more smiley happy voice "wow you can show emotion" I said in a mocking voice he just giggled "are you hungry" he asked me "yea I could eat if it's not to much of a bother"
I said I wasn't as scared of him as I was he seems kind nice

POV 3rd

Izuku walked down to the kitchen and made some rabbit stew for Bakugo when the stew was done Izuku brought it upstairs so the male could eat "what is this made of" Katsuki asked "human" the green hair boy replied with his usual cold voice Bakugo instantly spit out the food and heard yet again "hahahaha you really are a dumb blonde" izuku said laughing "stop laughing at me d-deku" "what did you call me...Kachan" deku said unsure but need a nickname fast Bakugo snickers at the nickname he was given "what's so funny huh" Izuku said lightly nudging the boy "nothing just never thought I would be given a nickname by a vampire be for by the way how did you become a vampire" Bakugo asked wanting to know "sigh"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback
It's 1805

"Hello's sir I need to get on this boat" Izuku said while coughing "sorry sir but I can't let a sick passenger aboard the boat" "please I will die if I don't see a doctor soon" "I wish I could help but I don't make the rules" "you will let this man on the boat" a blond man who looked really skinny said "welcome aboard" "thank you kind sir" "don't mention it I will go get the doctor" "thank you again for you kindness" "of course young~ what's your name" he said whispering the part" "sorry where are my manners I'm Izuku, Izuku Midoriya" "ok then young Midoriya" "hello I'm the doctor aboard this ship what do you need" a very tired man with long black hair said "hello I'm really sick I was wondering if you could help me" Izuku said in between coughing "ok hold on let me take a look" "so" "im sorry kid but there is no why to save you I don't have the right tools on this ship and the next port is to far away" "so I'm just going to die on this ship perfect" " no All Might we can't save him" "but Aizawa this kid needs our help" "fine but he is your responsibility" "YES" "what is happening" "don't worry young Midoriya" All might bite his arm and told Midoriya to drink he hesitated at first but did as he was told then it all went black when he woke up the room he was in had blood stains all over with dead body's "ah young Midoriya you are awake I need you to drink some of the blood and your transformation will be completely" "WAIT.....what" "just trust me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback over

"That's how it happened I was turned so I could live but what I didn't realize is I would watch everyone and everything I love die in front of my eyes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count-710

OMG Chapter 2 is done and I'm working on chapter 3 hope you are enjoying this story so far