VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT

Hello! To the people who would be reading this,

I think it's time for me to be fully honest with you my readers and followers. And I didn't want to say it or even admit in what i am about to write, but it is the truth, and it is what i am feeling at the moment in my writing life.

So, no more beating around the bush.

Here we go...

I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from writing for a while and... the thing is I don't know how long.

Damn that hurts to write, but like what I have said before, it's the truth.

Now, I know that sounds bad! XD It is I must admit but hold on and see my side of the story first. I've been thinking about it for quite a while now and I think this is the perfect time to do it.

FIRSTLY, I WILL STILL UPDATE MY BOOKS! BUT and that is a big 'but', it will be a lot slower than I used to update. It will sadly not be like how I used to update anymore (once every three days.)

Secondly, for the past couple of days, and weeks, I've been having such a rough time getting back into writing and I thought hard as to why.

I must face reality that writing for me is sadly not as fun anymore. The reason is because I am about to head to COLLEGE, which lead me to think... well... "I will not have much time anymore." And that thought made me lose motivation to write.

In short, I had an overthinking episode.

I think life is telling me to slow down a bit. Because I have also realized that I made writing a number one priority in my life, which again... lead me to miss many things with my personal life. (Family, friends, and many important stuffs.)

Don't get me wrong, I love writing to death. I love showing my work and imaginations. I wish I could write everything that is in my head right this moment. It is such a stress relief for me because I get to escape REALITY. (I think we could all agree)

But like what I have said before, I do not have any motivation to write anymore because of college and just life.

If you were wondering what my dream job is, well... it is to become a doctor. And I think we could all agree that my college life will have a lot of stuff for me to do. XD

ONE MORE THING. TO CLARIFY, I AM NOT ABANDONING MY BOOKS!

I will never ever leave you all on a cliff hanger, especially since I have two unfinished books. I still have my ideas, plots, and many more written down for me.

Mark my words, I WILL FINISH IT! XD Just not right now. Life is telling my dumb ass to slow down, take a breather, because I have so much ahead of me.

I don't want it to take long because truth be told, I love writing. I love to get back at it as soon as I could.

I'll still upload one more chapter to my Harry Potter Fanfic and that'll be it for now. Or tbh I might not even update. Who knows? I am really not in a good mindset to write at the moment.

I really hope you understand. And I REALLY hope I still get to see you here on Wattpad.

Thank you so much for all your love and support to all my books! You all have no idea how much it means to me. I am truly grateful for all the comments, votes and reads. And I am even more grateful that you enjoyed my books that came from my imaginations (Or head XD). I just wish I could thank every single one of you, because you're all the reason why I'm really going to miss writing while I'm on hiatus.

And that being said, BVF999 signing off.

For now, at least. 😉