CHAPTER 1

Geneva, Switzerland

SUNSHINE VILLA :

At Dining Table,

At Dining Table,

A lady who was in her 30's was waiting for her kids to come for breakfast as the breakfast has already arrived on dinning table.

Lady : Akshu, Ruu!!!! Come quickly for the  breakfast. You both are already late.

So, the kids are Akshara & Ruhi. The lady who was calling them is their Mom.

The lady was about to call them again for the breakfast. But, they came at the dining table for the breakfast. The smiled seeing the 2 pieces of her heart.

Akshara/Ruhi(Dramatically) : Offo Mumma!!!! WE were coming for the breakfast only naa???? You know na that we can't stay hungry for a long time. Still, you were shouting our name like if we didn't come soon we will loose the competition.

The lady was already angry on them for coming late for the breakfast and their drama is adding fuel to her anger.

Lady : Here, I am talking to you and you are doing your as usual drama.

Akshara/Ruhi (Sheepishly) : What to do Mumma. We are your daughters only. So, we got some of traits from you naa????

They said this all making their already angry mother more angry. She caught their one ear respectively and twisted it as they sat on her both sides. Both the little girls shouted in pain.

Akshara/Ruhi : We are sorry Mumma (Says with their 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 faces).

Their mother melts down seeing their cute 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 faces. After leaving their ear, she was caressing both of their ear which she twisted. She 💋 on both their ear which she had twisted.

Akshara : Mumma, why are you always behind our ears???? If you wants to punish us, then you can give us any other punishment. Why you always twist our poor 👂🏻.

Ruhi : Yes Mumma. Dii is right. Why you always twist our poor 👂🏻. I think you loves to twist our ears.

She was about to speak further. But, stops in midway seeing one angry glare from her mother. Akshara was giggling seeing her Younger Sister got scared seeing glare from their mother.

Lady : I want to ask you something. Should I????

Akshara/Ruhi : Of course Mom!!!! There is no need to ask our permission for anything. Even if we refused, you will ask us.

Lady : Why you both always comes late for breakfast????

Akshara & Ruhi both see towards each other.

Akshara/Ruhi : Mom!!! That we don't know also.

Their mother facepalmed at their drama. She gives up and them to eat breakfast. The trio eats their quietly. After doing their breakfast both Akshara & Ruhi goes to their rooms to spend their day as they were having summer holidays. Their mother goes to her office.