How You Met Eachother

BILLY/PAPERBOY
You knew who Billy was, which was surprising because not many people did. He would be the reason you would wake up a bit early just to say
"Thanks paperboy", but other than that you guys were complete strangers. One day Billy personally gave you the newspaper instead of throwing it to your yard, "Hey uhm my names Bill" he said in a friendly way "Hi Bill, I am Y/N" You said shooting him with a smile. He smiled back and said "Thought i'd introduce myself to you, I mean you're the only one who really acknowledges who I am other than my f-" you cut him off  and kiss his cheek "You can save yourself the talk Billy, I'm glad to know the cute paperboy now but I think we should get going to school. Mind if I tag along?" He smiles at the fact that you kissed his cheek and gave him a nickname "Billy", he nods his head yes and you follow after him.

GRIFFIN
You both met during the first day of school, you both bump into each other and he dropped his notebooks. You help him and say "Oh shit I am so sorry" while grabbing his books, "Don't sweat it, it happens almost every year" he saids with a low smile, "What's your next class? Maybe I can help with some of your notebooks, you have like 10 of each color" I say dramatically but obviously joking, Griffin lets out a small laugh and saids "I have Science, what about you?" You look at him and say "Well shit, guess me and you have class together. What's your name?" He smiles and saids "That's cool, guess I have a new friend this year. And uh my name is Grid- shit I mean Griffin. I don't even know how I could mess up my own name like that" he saids kind of nervous but then turns quiet "Don't sweat it, it happens almost to all of us" You say smiling to him, he smiles back and then you both begin to walk to class.

VANCE
Vance was playing some pinball game at grab n go, you were there buying some chips and candy. You walk past him and smile/whisper to yourself "I bet I could do better" until you realize Vance heard you, you knew something had to be going down but then he pulls you towards the game and said "Since you think you're so better, then beat my score." He saids a bit aggressively/sarcastically "I'll gladly do so" you say smiling at him and for the next 20 minutes you beat his score and you both kind of "bond" over it. You guys kept making stupid little jokes and you gave him tips on how to cheat your way through the game. After you both got tired of the game, you head home. Before he leaves he sticks some paper into your pocket, you grab the paper and on the front it said "Vance Hopper" and on the back it said his number. You look up at him and smile,
"I'm Y/N Y/L/N" you tell him and you soon walk home.

BRUCE
You're were new to the neighborhood so you decided to go to one of the baseball games, you spotted a very cute boy batting. He hit a home run and honestly he seemed like a good player, but you could have been wrong since you have no idea how baseball works. Turns out you were sitting right next to someone he knew because he was walking up to her. You thought it could have been his girlfriend until she mentioned about their mom setting them a curfew. So I guess she was his sister? He dropped something next to you so you look down and it was his cap. You grab it and hand it to him "Here, you dropped this" you say and he grabs ur "Thank you- wait I haven't seen you around here. Are you new to Denver?" He saids "Yeah I actually moved here a week ago a few blocks down" you say, "That's cool, well I am Bruce- Bruce Yamada" you smile and him "I am Y/n- Y/N Y/L/N"

ROBIN
You and Robin are fighters so one day you both ended up in the nurses office for 2 different reasons. Robin was there because his knuckles were bleeding like shit and you were basically jumped by 2 other girls in the bathroom. You and Robin were sitting right in front of each other, you catch yourself glancing at him a lot and he does too. You knew who Robin was, him and Vance had a good ass fight so everybody knows his name for kicking the fit out of Vance Hopper. "You can stop looking and ask" he saids smiling, you look at him and smiles bit "Oh shit sorry didn't mean to" you say "It's fine, I get it lot" he tells you, you guys stay in silence until you spoke up "Well since we're already here, what fight did you get into now Robin?" You say, he smiles in confusion "Well before I say that, i need to know your name since you already know mine" you then kind of blush and say "It's Y/N"

FINNEY
You had to pick a partner that would stay with you for the rest of the year, you didn't have any friends in this class so that just left you alone. You looked around and mostly everyone was paired until you spotted a dirty blonde haired boy. You walk up to him and ask him if he has a partner "yes- I mean no like yes that I don't have a partn-" and he just shuts up and you smile at him. You sit right beside him and then class starts, "Hey uh what's your name?" You ask him, he looks at you and smiles "It's Finney" he saids "Cool , I'm Y/N" and then after the lesson had continued.