Aftermath

This is part two of the mark escapes Roxy part I did for when mark successfully escapes chapter

*the day after the incident*

Cesar: Jesus Christ man you took her eyes?

Mark: yeah i did.

Cesar: why?.

Mark: I don't know but something was telling me to take them.

Cesar: well be honest did you feel any regret for doing that?.

Mark: no I do not In matter of fact it felt good great even!.

Cesar: jeez well anyway did what did you do to the rest of her?

Mark: I just left her there waiting to be found.

Cesar: and yet she did not been found.

Mark: what?

Cesar: yeah when you first told me I went to see where you left her and she was just gone.

Mark:well maybe staff just found her and you know took her back inside to get her repaired.

Cesar: oh no when ever something major happens there it goes on the Mandela county news and yet when you check this morning news there nothing about and the only thing is that the Roxy animatronic is missing.

Mark: shit that must mean that I.

Cesar: yup you didn't kill her and not only that the fact she is still missing means that she coming for you.

Mark: oh no.

Mark: wait but she does not know where I live

Cesar: yeah but eventually she will find where you live and track you down

Mark: Jesus Cesar what do I do

Cesar: well you need something to defend yourself

Mark: like what?

Cesar: weapon like a crowbar or a axe.

Mark: well how about a gun you know to shoot her from a safe distance.

Cesar: yeah no these things are made out of metal and the bullets we'll be ineffective against Roxanne it will destroy her but it gonna take a lot of bullets for that

Mark:so your saying that sharp weapons like a axe will kill her faster?

Cesar: yup

Mark: but would that mean that i have to come close to her so that I can use it but then she is able to attack me

Cesar: well that easy due to her eyes being gone she can't see so that means that she can only hear you so you just need to be quiet and slowly go up to her.

Mark: mark how do you even know about this?

Cesar: you don't want to know

Mark: uh sure well then but where can I find a axe?

Cesar: I don't know like find one buy it steal one just make sure you have an axe 

Mark: all right then.

*mark gets up*

Mark: see you tomorrow or later.

Cesar: yeah see you.

* after that mark then steals a axe from a nearby fire case and then heads home and when he gets Home he spends 5 hours getting ready for Roxanne arrival not only that he had brought a gun just incase the axe part fails and cesar was right roxy knew where mark was at and was heading there*

...soon soon mark fate will be decided will he live or lose his life in this soon to be encounter who knows we just have a to just sit there and wait...

To be continued...