Chapter 11

Hello I'm still writing this story thank you so much for all the reads !!! I update when I want to writing is a fun thing for me to do it's not really a scheduled thing for me to do. So thank you love you guys!

 So thank you love you guys!

"Bitch who the fuck?"

~~~~~~♡'・ᴗ・'♡~~~~~~

15 YEARS AGO

  DRIVING TO GET WAFFLES With Klaus and Ben in the back was always a fun experience "CAN YOU STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?!" A teen Klaus yelled at ben in the car because ben was telling Klaus not to do drugs in my car "NO ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOU!" Ben yelled

"BLAIR DOES IT TOO!" "WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT BLAIR!" Ben yelled at ben "LORD PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF WAFFLES SHUT IT!"

I tell my British coming out a bit and then don't talk for about 40 seconds and the Klaus of course has to say something "This car could flip any minute because Blair could get mad at us and lose control of her powers and flip us over." Klaus says looking out the window with a smile on his face "Bitch who the fuck?" I look through the mirror with a confused face

Ben also looks at him confused as I pull in to the parking lot of a local brunch place. "Both of you be on your best behavior please!" They roll their eyes "okay mom." "I prefer mommy and not coming from you thank you though." Klaus smirks while Ben gags.

5 YEARS AGO

Somewhere,some place,same time all of the Hargreaves found themselves reading Vanyas book at the same time without knowing they were reading together.

Luther reading the book while doing push ups at the hargreeves home.

Diego reading it at the gym and putting it on a punching bag and punching it.

Allison getting her hair done for a fashion show.

Klaus reading it at my office.

Five reading it in front of a burned down book store 16 years in the future mad at Vanya about the things she said about Blair.

Ben reading it over my shoulder as Klaus sits next to me also reading it "she wrote that? I can't believe she would do that." Ben shocked at the words of our sister.

Reginald reading the first page and put it back on the shelf.

And me reading it pacing around the room as Ben follows reading of what she said being hurt at the words she chose "Blair the devil of the family. always thinking about blood. Talking to herself,letting the voice control her. She was a monster really." "A MONSTER? Really Vanya?!" I read the pages of "number zero the devil"

"My name is Vanya Hargreaves and this is my story. We were never a real family we were our father creations family in name but not in fact. As Blair would say He's a monster but she was the real one but we'll get to that later. In the end after our brother Ben had died and five had disappeared there was really nothing connecting us we were just strangers living under the same roof destined to be alone. After five had left Blair went off the rails never really feeling anything again that's what really ended the umbrella academy Blair Hargreaves. Especially after bens death she went deeper in the hole and eventually left. And took Klaus with her and then she became famous off the songs she wrote and the clothes she wore. She never once talked to me."

That's a lie

"Just like Allison the fame got to their heads I guess. Blair starved for attention. Damaged by our upbringing. And haunted what might have Been if five didn't leave and ben didn't die. In the end We all wanted to be loved by a man incapable of giving love. Our father never missed a opportunity to tell me I was ordinary. A hard thing for a little girl to hear with no one telling you different. If you're raised to believe nothing about you is special. What do you do when no one tells you different?"

Vanyas book I read and honestly I was hurt to say the least. "I reached out the past 10 years wishing her happy birthday, merry Christmas. And just asking how she was But still it wasn't good enough. Calling me the real monster instead of Reginald was hurtful especially because he made me like that and made me drink blood and experiment on me whenever he could. I always told Vanya different that she was special. Telling everyone I starved for attention?! That I was damaged? The fame got to my head?"

Ben shook his head and looked at me with sadness "I'm so sorry Blair." "Thanks Benny but let's see how she likes it when I actually don't reach out."

"