8: Not again..

Previously..

"So many souls to play with.. so little time, would you agree?" X Said with a wide scary grin. Sonic was choking that he almost felt himself dying, but X let go of his neck and dropped him. Is he going to kill him? Wait.. wasn't he thinking of something else?..

_______________________________________

Sonic was coughing badly, he held his neck and trembled weakly.. X was definitely satisfied with that, but the other side of him isn't happy about this at all.

Sonic stopped coughing for a while then the weather remained silent for some reason, X didn't say anything after dropping Sonic to the ground.. What's wrong with him?  Sonic looked at X and made eye contact for a moment, X's eyes were dead, they aren't glowing or has any sparkles, is he.. zoned out?
Sonic got up slowly to not catch X's attention, then he tried to jump again from the balcony edge, but a hand grabbed his arm from behind.. it's X of course, but this time the grip was tighter and it would break anybody's arm if it wasn't Sonic with his average strength.

Sonic looked back and glared at X. "Why don't you just let me go!?" Sonic asked furiously, he tried to pull his arm away but it was no use.

"Sonic.." X called, he looked at Sonic with a deadly expression, he definitely was annoyed already from everything that Sonic is doing, and he tried so hard to manipulate Sonic until he could obey him, but if Sonic didn't obey him then he would have to do it the hard way.

Sonic's heart started to beat again from fear, he finally gave up on escaping since X is already pissed off, and he pretty damn well knows if he pushed his limits then Exe won't spare anybody at this point, so instead of pulling himself through the edge he walked back to X, looking down at the ground that is now full of broken metal pieces.

X cringed his teeth and pulled Sonic back to the bedroom, throwing him hardly on the bed, then reforming the broken metal into the balcony door which looked like he is fixing it again. Sonic got up from the bed immediately and walked back, sweat coming down from his forehead..

'Oh no, he is really pissed, even though it was just a simple escape! Why is he so angry all of the sudden? What does that have to do with me?'

Sonic started to think of many questions, but that isn't important now.. he just remembered that X can read his mind, damn, he is in extra punishment.

-----------Sonic's friends POV-----------

Tails was feeling worried now that Sonic isn't replying to the emerald power signal, but he is also relieved that Sonic is actually doing okay. "Amy.. he is alive! He is actually doing well!!" Tails announced while cheerfully bouncing a little with some tears in his eyes.

"Yayy!! Do you know where he is!? Is he starved or injured??? We should know and hel-" Tails interrupted Amy while she is speaking and said: "Exe got him.."  And with those words, Amy's face became pale, she froze in her place and then her expression became cold.

"W-what???" She asked again, her eyes are teary and she couldn't believe what she heard.

"Don't worry Amy- Sonic said that Exe didn't treat him badly like we expected, he said that he ate something delicious a while ago and-" Amy interrupted him by grabbing him from his chest with both of her hands "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? WHAT IF THAT WASN'T ACTUALLY SONIC???" Amy started to shake him roughly while she was crying.

Tails realized that This Sonic that talked to him might be fake.. So his face kinda became the same as Amy's.

"Oh.." that's all he managed to say.

Amy left him and ran away while crying. "Amy wai-... -t... Ugh." Tails called for her but she didn't even turn around to face him, he respected her privacy if she wanted to cry alone, so he let her go.

'If anything happened to her as well I won't forgive myself one bit.' Tails thought.

---(What  actually happened when X disappeared from his bedroom before Sonic could escape)

Tails looked behind him to check his tools and make another screen that would confirm voices, but he thought it's pointless since he need some DNA from Sonic and he is already somewhere that is unknown and maybe far away.

Then he heard a teleportation sound..

"Trying so hard to contact your friend? How pathetic.." X approached Tails in a short moment and knocked him off to the ground.

"O-ow-" Tails let out pain noises, his back acked from the strong hit. "E-exe!?" Tails looked behind him and his eyes widened in horror, this is the worst timing to see him again! Nobody is with him to protect him, it's only Tails alone facing the wildest demon god in the world..

X looked at him with disgust and cringed his teeth, "If you don't stop contacting him, I will kill you.. this is your last warning! Don't make me kill all of you, ugly fox." X warned again and for the last time, hopefully Tails would understand though.

Tails felt like his tongue is tied and he couldn't reply anymore, he closed his eyes and narrowed his eyebrows, meaning he gave up into trying, which gave X a chance to stay alone with Sonic for a bit.

"Tell your dumbass pink friend that the one who talked isn't fake, she is clearly an idiot for not believing things." X demanded, then he teleported away.. that's all he wanted to say. Wow. Is Tails too lucky to even stay alive while facing a legend? Hm. Let's consider it lucky then.

Tails got up and was still shocked from what happened.. he grabbed his tools immediately and went to check on Amy.

"Amy! Something important happened!" He said through the commlink that is connected to Amy's ring. "I hope you can hear this but Exe actually appeared to me for the second time and-" Amy scared him with a forward message "Shut up! Get into my House Rouge is gone missing!" She quickly replied.

"Oh-" Tails is more shocked than ever. He flew as fast as he could to see if Amy is actually genuine. "Can this day go any worse..."

And here comes the worse..

To be continued...
----------------------------------------------
(A/N) //Hey guys I'm officially back lol, I'll reward yall with this shitty chapter, but I'll assure you guys I'm going to continue writing XD. I'll make another chapter today don't worry! You will see what will happen with Sonic next if i actually remembered the last story with the planned ending rip. :> Anyways see yall!//