California
10:00 am

***

You woke up and decided to wash your face and brush your teeth. You go downstairs and make a cup of coffee for your self

Mom- yn, I think you messed up in your mission last night

Your mom said as you just let out a giggles

You- How can I messed up mom? I did kill him and his mens

Mom- I packed your things this morning because you boss called me and he said you messed up. There's an CCTV in the rooftop and someone saw you there and reported you. Now you better bath and go somewhere you want.

You- Shit?! There's an CCTV there? How?! Why- shit mom I'm bathing now and please help me packed my other stuffs.

Mom- I already did dear all you need to do is bath and left I prepare your passport and other files.

You- thanks mom. Your the best.

You may have not a perfect life but you got an perfect mom.

As you ran in your bathroom grab your things and towels. You started bathing. Soon you finish bathing you change in an Black crop top and a fit jeans. As you wear a brown boots and bun your hair up and grab your brown coat.

You walk downstairs finding your luggage and the passport and documents.

You- bye mom see you soon again.

You said as you kissed your mom and she just nod and hug you back.

You hop in an taxi and command the driver to go in the airport.

Soon you arrive at the airport and pass the documents. As you get in the plane. You got your luggage as you put it on the shelf on the upper part side of the plane.

You sat down as you cross your legs and close your eyes. As you felt someone sit besides you and you felt a sharp thing in your side hip.

Random Guy- if you scream I'll stab you by this knife.

You- AHHH! PLEASE?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!

You scream as you got all of the attention of the passengers and the flight attendants

As one of the flight attendant come on your way.

Flight attendant- Is something wrong madem?

You- H-he has a knife and he pointed it on me. He said i-if I scream h-he'll stab me!

You said as you fake tremble and fake your cry.

As they take away the man who was treating you.

Passenger 1- you okay miss you're not hurt?

You- i-im okay I'm not hurt thanks for worrying.

Your actions was on sync. That's what as expected to an highly ranked assassin.

You just close your eyes again as you heard that we'll depart soon.

***

Osaka Japan
9:30 pm

***

Sanzu- NOW!!! SPEAK OR YOU'LL DIE?!!!

Sanzu said to the traitor who betray them

Rindou- is he high again?

Ran- yes brother he is. That's why he's so agresive tonight

As they just here some gag and screams. Well... They deserve it.

Sanzu- Fuck they stinks. My suit is... Fucking dirty

Ran- hey druggie if your just gonna finish em of like that then don't just call us here. Dammit!

Rindou- Sometimes I agree with you

Ran- Aww! You love me brother! Hmmm!

As ran hugs Rindou but his brother are now irritated

Rindou- get off me! Fuck! GET OFF!

As Sanzu only watch the Haitani Brother take thier SWEET time

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

***

You arrive at the Japan, it's still pretty as you last saw it.

You found an hotel and decided to stay there for a while.

As the receiptionst give you the key and the other documents

You- Room 204... Room 204... Rooooooom....2... 0... 4! There you are.

As you swiftly put the key on the doorknob and it open as you twisted it.

The room was cozy, clean, simple and the other things are nearly arrange.

You tour around the cr, living room, kitchen, and the bedroom.

You- Wahhh! This place is cute!

You settled down on the bed as you roll over.

You arrange your stuffs from clothes to other stuffs you use when... Well you know. Gun knife and your all-time favorite, the long  two assassination knife you've got.

You grab the telephone and dial the receiptionst no.

You- hello I wanna order some food for dinner. I want the expensive one that's all.

You cut the line as you sat down on your bed again.

You think so many things you've gotta do. Going to bar, shopping at Louis Vuitton store, Gucci, Prada, Channel, Celine, Dior or Saint Laurent. Well they may think you're rich. But you really are.

As you snap out on your thoughts and heard some knocks so you open it as your order arrived. You put the food on the dinning table and started to dig in.

You open you phone as you scroll through Instagram. So many new post.

You just decided to eat and let it be

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Somewhere in California

***

Did you track her location?

Yes sir she's at Osaka Tokyo

Okay prepare now we're going there. Well using a private jet. And we'll arrive there in no time.

Y/n L/n, I will finally caught you.

***

Osaka Japan

You were chilling at your sofa as you were bored and decided to go in the terrace

You look up in the sky. It's beautiful. Stars are everywhere to be seen. As you heard some sirens.

You look down? It's an police car by......

You- CALIFORNIA?!!! FUCK! FUCK! DAMMIT!!! HIW DID THEY?!!! OH GOD THE PHONE

You quickly grab your coat and one gun the long assassination knife and your wallet and bag. Fuck the clothes up.

You heard footsteps coming. They're near.

You walk deeper the hallway as you decide to knock on one door. Room 245.

As someone open it you hurriedly go inside and look the door as you walk towards the terrace.

Fuck this life!!!