7: The Close save.

****
It had been one month since Dara resumed at Bellrich university and everything had gone wrong, they had broken into her room twice and decided to leave her roommates part of the room untouched. They rucksack the little things she had.

In an anonymous group, she was being mentioned and they had said all the nastiest things about her. She couldn't believe he could take it this far. Her roommate's attitude didn't change she believed that Courage enjoyed her being a bully but there wasn't any evidence to prove it.

She had visited her child twice and usually kept up with aunty Keasha, not wanting to raise alarm, was locked out of her hostel, and she saw a cockroach in the food she was eating, he added a laxative to her food and it was so embarrassing because everyone but her knew. She closed her remembering that day well, the way he had laughed hysterically with one of the flowery sisters. She didn't even want to remember those girls. They were a bunch of animals.

One accused her of stealing a golden wristwatch out of nowhere, it was all recorded and everyone started attesting to it. Saying she had an earlier scandal of stealing not just some weeks ago. Courage was part of them, she felt her heart break as she watched her roommate betray her.

Bimpe one of the flowery girl's friends coming back from class had seen the composition and bad stopped it saying Peculiar -the flowery girl who had accused Dara of stealing- had given her the watches the week before and had probably forgotten. The security didn't even apologize nor did they force Peculiar to an apology.

It was so painful, exhausting, and embarrassing that she didn't want to think about it. She had about eight months to go to this school so she had to survive it, if not for herself but for her daughter and aunty Keasha who was depending on her.

She had concluded that Courage was never her friend and moved on. She sighed and opened, her phone scrolling to what apps, she frowned seeing that their popular blogger's post had a familiar picture, she prayed it wasn't it but was surprised to see her and Omolayo's picture on it. With a baby monkey filter, on her child's face and a monkey filter on her face. She shook her head angrily, that was it! She wasn't going to take this shit anymore.

Tears ran down her face as many people started commenting a lot of disgusting things about her daughter, calling her a slut and saying how could she have a daughter that age. It was unrealistic, as a lot of other things.

Dara felt like vomiting, how could he do this shit and still sleep at night, dragging an innocent girl into an issue that concerned them both? She swallowed and opened her eyes, she stood and quickly put on her sweatpants.

She knew where he would be, he was famously hosting a party on the other side of the school, and she was going to give him a piece of her mind. She couldn't believe he would go to this learned just to exact revenge.

He is disgusting!

She got there by record time looking around the hall where the party was being hosted, she clenched her jaw angrily. Walking in, she saw different things, coke, alcohol, and people injecting themselves with what she knew was heroin. Shaking her, she walked around the party. She needed to find that bastard quickly her get the hell out of there.

She smirked seeing him, she walked towards the pool and gasped, a cold shiver ran down her some as he fell into the water. She was sure it was on the deeper side. The blinked, her eyes going from the water to the person who had pushed him in. She could see him struggling to try to get out.

Was he drunk? Or he couldn't swim? Oh, God! He was trying to come out. The figure ran in the opposite direction and at that moment she knew that she had to choose what she did at that point wisely.