You're my surprise, gift, and trophy

Jason's POV

"Jason!" I hear Brooklyn's voice. I enter the room. Everything is so nice. Brooklyn stands back while I examine everything.

It's simple, but I love it because she did it for me!

"I'm sorry, Jason." She apologizes. I pull her to my body for a hug.

"I love you. Now since you've deprived me of sex, I'd like to devour you," She's about to protest, but I stop that. " I'm well aware you cooked, but I want you on my face."

She looks at me, but doesn't move. I creep closer and closer until her back hits the dresser. "Oh, I've missed you so much. I know You want to have my babies. And I'm here for you always."

Brooklyn's POV

I love this man so much. I escort him to the table where our food is waiting. "I'm hungry." I tell him. He sits in front of me and digs in. I eat as well. When I look at him, he's just staring at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing at all, sweetheart." He leans over the table. His lips touch mine. All thoughts of food leave my mind and body.

"Fuck me." I don't know where that came from, but Jason wastes no time to rip my shirt off. I'm glad I wore lingerie.

His eyes roam my chest. "Good grief, woman! You are so beautiful." He's ripping my lingerie off.
I blush.

"Take your ass to the playroom. You've been really mean, so it's only right I Fuck you until you're screaming "I'm sorry."
"Wait," He says, "You're my surprise, gift, and trophy. I love you."

The rest of the night is gone in a blur of making up.

I love you, Jason!
...............
Comment!

Like!