Important: When refering to the main character he/him will be spelled with the first letters as capital letters.

A chill went down His spine knowing that He had made the first step to fufilling his desires. He boarded the ship. In a couple hours He would arrive at the hunter exam. Sitting down He stayed motionless not interupting anyone or any thing. You could say He was invisible nothing more than another shadow in a world full of misery. What was His end goal? To be frank He wasn't exactly sure. He just knew he needed to achieve it... I'm not exactly sure why I should refer to Him as he even I don't know what his real gender is. If he even has one... Maybe it's because of His mask? Dark and unseteling.

His peace was unfortunatly interupted. As He heard a loud crash an apple rolled to His feat. Not sparing it another thought He continued to remain still trying to blur into the backround. A green haired boy picked up the apple. After tossing it in the crate with the rest of them the boy sat down next to Him.

"Hi" the boy said while crossing his legs "Hello, what can I do for you?" "What's your name, sir?" "You can call me mr, sir honestly call me whatever you would like! What's your name, kid?" He said in a cheary deminer. The boy was shocked at His change in dimeaner it confused him... When he first saw Him he thought He would be an enemy. "I'm Gon and I wanna be the greatest  hunter in the world!" "No shit sherlock thats why you're here" 

After the short conversation they both sat in silence, no word's were spoken. Gon sniffed the air. "There's going to be a storm"said the masked man "Ah you noticed to..." "We better get inside. "

Attention new chapter every single monday. Unless I am traveling/very busy. Than I will try to notify in the preovious chapter.