002.

As soon as I made it home, I went to Maddy's room to find BB, Kat and Maddy in there getting ready for this party

As soon as I made it home, I went to Maddy's room to find BB, Kat and Maddy in there getting ready for this party. I barged through the door seeing Maddy with her boobs out.

"Do you think my areolas look weird?" Maddy questioned twisting towards the door to where I was standing. "Maddy put your boobs away please." I plopped on her bed grabbing a random fruit from the fruit bowl they had on the bed.

"And no Maddy, but hey evelyn." Kat admitted laying her head on the pillow. "But like the edges though?" Maddy questioned again literally showing her boobs on full display.

"Maddy please." I begged covering my eyes. "Maddy they're fine." Kat announced checking a message on her phone. "Fine like they're kinda weird or fine like nobody would ever notice what I notice?" Maddy mentioned turning back around to face the mirror.

"Fine like shut the fuck up maddy!" BB exclaimed from the bathroom. "Ugh, disgusting I literally look disgusting." Maddy declared. "Maddy nothing about you is disgusting, I promise." I walk up to her leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Maddy snap the fuck outta this, you're hot as fuck. Nate's a loser who cares?" Kat boasted moving her hands. "He's not a loser he's a dick!" Maddy concealed facing Kat. Maddy turned around hugging me because she hasn't seen me today, I've been with Rue.

"Hey lyn." Maddy smirked fixing the straps on her tank top. "Look bottom line, y'all needa walk into this party like your pussy cost a million dollars." BB states going through maddy's wardrobe.

"For real, I'd settle for like 50 grand." Maddy added checking herself out in the mirror. "50 grand is a million dollars!" BB exclaimed walking out the closet. "I'd settle for like 4 corona lights and some non-rapey affection." Kat shrugged.

"That's kinda depressing." BB said placing a shirt on the bed. "He just like totally ruins my confidence."Maddy expressed about nate jacobs. "You know when someone constantly criticizes everything about you?" Maddy continued to the conversation.

"Yep that's like every guy." BB babbled placing her vape between her lips. "You just need to catch a dick and forget about your troubles." Kat told Maddy shrugging. "Girl you just need to catch a dick!" Maddy exclaimed turning towards Kat.

"Seriously Maddy, the best thing to do after a breakup is to fuck someone new and then move on!" Kat noticed her holding her arms out. "Please Kat remind me again how many guys you've fucked!" BB questioned her.

"Oh yea catfishing that don't count!" BB added to that previous line. "Can you not be a cunt for like 15 seconds?" Maddy questioned leaning against the dresser. Then my dad knocked on the door barging in. "What we doing for dinner?" He asked before getting interrupted by Maddy.

"Dad stop being a pervert, we're literally like all naked!" She squealed holding her hands up in surrender. My dad closed the door really fast, before everyone started laughing.

A/N: short chapter to get this scene done!