Chapter 3: The start of our journey.

I turned to the side to show Momonga who also had noticed the new presences. 

Momonga: Ah, Combat group Vanguard, it's good to see you. 

The three of them kneeled down and in unison greeted Momonga.

Viper/Tobi/Atelljia: It's an honor to see you too Supreme Lord Momonga. 

Momonga: You can stand now, the rest of the guardians should soon arive.

They all stood up and soon after Mare and Aura returned from defeating the Flame Elemental.
Ainz praised them for their good work and brought out some water and glasses from a portal most likeley leading to a storage inventory I thought. 

But soon the calmness was disturbed again by the sound of a portal opening up. We all looked over and soon out of the darkness of the portal a short woman wearing purple clothes and a pale skin tone appeared. It was the floor guardian of the first and second floor, the vampire Shalltear Bloodfallen.

Shalltear: Hmmm seems like im not the first of us to arrive.

She walked over to us before bowing elegantly. 

Shalltear: Greetings Lord Momonga.

She raised her head after a nod from Momonga.

Momonga: It's nice seeing you again, Shalltear.

She turned her head towards me before bowing again.

Shalltear: And ofcourse I greet you too, Lord Joshino. Im glad of your return.

Joshino: Thank you Shalltear, It is good to be back in the great tomb of Nazarik.

When it came to most of the NPCs I mostly didn't mind how weird their Character data were described but that wasnt the case for Shalltear. Her creator, Peroroncino put every fetish he could find possible and wrote it in her data which to be honest scared me when I first saw all the text. So now seeing her walking around as if she had an own consciousness started to give me an uneasy feeling.

When we were done with the greeting Shalltear went directly over to the two twins and they started to fight with eachother but all I could do was sigh. Greeting everyone felt so weird yet interesting but it was still something I needed to get used to if I wanted to keep my shoulders from locking up from stress. 

I looked over to Momonga to see his reactions but I couldnt read anything from his face. But It looked like he was thinking over something so I just let him be. 

Soon after Shalltear the rest of the guardians started to flood in one by one until everyone had gathered with the first of them being Cocytus and lastly Demiurge and Albedo. 

Soon after everyone had gathered they all bowed in unision until Momonga decided to speak up.

Momonga: You may raise you heads. 

They all did as he said and looked up at Momonga while I stayed close behind his shoulder, my size towering over him by quite a bit, but then I saw an ominous aura appearing around Ainz which at first confused be but then I realized it actually would fit his character really well. Smart move I thought.

Momonga: I want to thank you all for gathering here.

This for some reason seemed to confuse the floor guardians until Albedo spoke up. 

Albedo: Your thanks is wasted upon us. We here here all have pledged ourselves to you. Lord Momonga, you may find us lacking. However, we vow to work hard to meet the expectations of our creators, the supreme beings!

They all in unison agreed and I was honestly shocked at the small speech and without realizing it I started clapping with my two hands which made an almost metalic sound but I soon stopped before Momonga spoke up with a great voice.