Chapter 14.

____________________

Stiles was awake before Alex, it was a rare thing to happen, but when it did stiles always took a minute to just watch how peaceful Alex looked. Especially now more than ever.

"You're staring" alex grumbled, half her face engulfed by the pillow

"It's time to get up" he rubbed her arm, taking a more gentle approach before he was forced to drag her from the bed.

"5 more minutes" Alex groaned, making her boyfriend chuckled

"Come on. Don't wanna be late On our last day of school do you?" He asked

Alex thought about it, really thought about it "Maybe"

Stiles smiled, he pulled Alex up gently, she groaned as he did. He wrapped his arms around her to keep her up.

"That was the first full night sleep I've gotten in a long long time" She began "and you ruined it!"

Stiles laughed at her, it wasn't often that Alex struggled with getting up, so it made the times she did a lot more bearable and cute.

Alex watched him with warm eyes, she couldn't seem to break her stare.

"What?"

"I missed that laugh"

Alex exhaled a long a breath "alright. Let me go so I can get dressed"

Stiles took his arms away from her, alex turned and stood from the warm bed, she glared at the boy  "I was gonna change in here, but since you awoke me from my peaceful sleep it gonna go change in the bathroom"

Alex turned, she didn't get far before stiles had pulled her back into his arms.

"I have to get ready" she mocked "you know since it's the last day and everything

"Ssh" He shushed her, he leaned in and kissed her softly.

Alex hummed quietly as she pulled away "you keep doing that and we will be late"

"No, no go get dressed" stiles turned her around and shuffled her out the door, Alex giggled quietly as he did so.

Alex walked past Noah's room, she was called back seconds later

"Alex"

Alex backed up, she stood at his door with a warm smile "yeah"