chapter 55

Arham says jaan sleep..... But arham..... Jaan this is not good for health for not sleeping.... You and my baby needs sleep.... She smiles and says ok arham I am sleeping you also sleep.... Ohk jaan I will sleep both say good night to each other and sleeps..... Next morning they all gets fresh an up and after that start the preparations of function today is mehandi of adiva..... Day pass busly and at night adiva apply mehandi.... After that arham makes adiva eat dinner with his own hands and she eat it happily.... After that everyone goes to there room and sleep next day also came and today is sangeet day..... At night they all dance like hell but adiva didn't dance because she is pregnant.... Finally the wedding day has been came..... After all the preparation they are ready for nikha.... Adiva wearing red color lengha and arham is wearing sherwani.... Both looking exermly good looking..... Qazi has came and ask them..... Do you arham shah accept adiva khan as your wife? Yes, he says three times..... Than they ask adiva.... Do you accept arham shah as your husband? Yes she says three times.... After that they sigh marriage papers and everyone hug each other.... Adiva father hug arham and he hug him back..... After that they all do there dinner and arham feed adiva with his own hands..... Function ended beautifuly.... And this time media sees adiva face because arham allow it..... After giving photo to media they do adiva ruksati she hug her FAMILY and crys than arham takes her home.... After coming back shah family welcome them beautifully.... They all talk with adiva for some time than wajha takes her in there room which was decorated with flowers wajiha says enjoy your second wedding night saying this she goes from there leaving adiva red like tomato!